1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Politics and bigotry

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by zztop, Mar 30, 2007.

1. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    They are waving drug felonys now on case by case basis

Call a recruiter they will let you in, definitly since you havn't been in trouble in years

My bet you never actually asked to be in

Its funny how some people are happy to be in group, and yet others seem to prefer being indepdent, the different mentalities are interesting

liberal people in the world of meaningless disccussions online seem to prefer standing somewhat alone, or independent ,whereas conservative people seem to like to think they are part of group

ferret77, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean he also suffers from an acute case of missing balls syndrome? ;)

This will be an interesting question for those who are interested in statistic. What is the statical chance of all the "brave" boys in this forum, mia, debunk, little willy, d16boy,... to have medical problems that keeps them out from joining the military? ;) :rolleyes:

gworld, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    No, I believe what he meant was, ferret wants others to serve his country for him because he's too lazy to do it himself.

At least that's what I read into it.

GTech, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  4. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    If I had a dime for every time I heard, "I would join the military in a second....but...."

but you're pussy! :p

Crazy_Rob, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  5. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    No I just find young men who are all super pro-war etc, but do anything to actually avoid combat kind of corny

In fact I bet a lot of people would quicly become pro-peace if it was actually them who had to possibly go lose a limb or burnt all over thie bodies in the whole war against the islamofacists.

I also think probably a few people here who say they have medicals probably don't. I mean what are odds of like 8 out ten people in one P&R forum all having medical conditions?

Nope, I think people like to stay at home with the wife or girlfriend and the kids.

ferret77, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Not unlike yourself. Of course, it's all assumption on your part. Still, asking others to serve your country for you is pretty lame.

One doesn't have to serve their country to support it.

GTech, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  7. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean all these "tough boys" are just sissy cheerleaders? ;) :D

gworld, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    For the most part, gworld, I typically mean what I say and I try to write to the sixth grade level, mostly for you. I could start writing to the fifth grade level if it would help.

It is funny you mention "cheerleader" though, given who you cheer for.

Speaking of cheerleading, got some more of your buds today ;)

GTech, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I was just making sure that there is no misunderstanding because I also think that these "tough boys" are just sissy cheerleaders with a loud mouth as you do. ;) :D

or as Rob said:

gworld, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yes, how insthensthitive of me not to notice who and what you support :cool:

GTech, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Oh wow, we are are back to wordgames. No wonder these threads are never gettting anywhere.com

Blogmaster, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  12. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Oh thtop it Gtech!

Crazy_Rob, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  13. NikkiBlue

NikkiBlue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Call them "fleeting and small" if you want..Why should I waste time writing a lengthy post challenging either of you?

This thread is filled with cosigners- why can't I be one?;)

NikkiBlue, Apr 2, 2007 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  14. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

Why resort to personal attacks? And aren't you a mod here? Personal attacks are against the TOS, I should know seeing as how I was banned for it.

Say whatever you will about me, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. I'm not allowed to serve. If a war ever comes to my country or my country is invaded, I will certainly be able to 'serve' in my own neighborhood. That is, unless the libs kill our right to own firearms.
    Or if they get desperate enough and have a draft. Either way, if someone is trying to kill me, bet your ass I will have no doubt or second guesses trying to kill them before they kill me.

And I have talked to two recruiters, at the mall actually, it was over a year ago and they said it's a no go. They walk up and down the malls talking to people, they came up to me and my two friends. Maybe they changed the rules, I don't know.

ly2, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    We all serve in our own capacity. Supporting those that do so directoy, ie., in the military should be all of our first priority. Supporting their families, and helping where we can should be the aim of every civilian. I really wonder if any of the nay-sayers here that live in the US and bitch day in and day out about the war have ever taken the time to send a letter to a vet and ask how they are doing and if there is anything however small, that you might do for them.

My guess would be none. Truth is, there is a difference between being for or against the war and being against those that protect you, whether right or wrong. The vast majority of the moonbats chanting that there Fox News, Halliburton, and kill Bush/Cheney, would not served if called, much less volunteer their services.

IMO, those are the pussies...

Mia, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  16. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have you read around this P&R forum at all buddy?

People are attacking other people pretty much 24/7.

It's all part of the fun and is what makes this P&R forum what it is. If it was moderated to the exact letter of the law literally everyone would be banned.

For example, one idiot was extremely abusive to me in a thread yesterday (I won't mention any names ;)) and if I was a soft cock and didn't understand the nature of this P&R forum I might have reported them but as I'm no fool I understand how things work here.

Even a forum administrator with my expertise could not moderate this forum any better than it is at the moment, and that is a testament to how well this forum is modded. :)

AGS, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  17. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    Really because I believe some of the "moonbats" here have actually been in the military unlike some people we know, who are very pro-war

Wasn't both Gworld and Ags in the military?

What are doing for your part in the great war of civilzations again Mia?

ferret77, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  18. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    wow, really ? well when the jihadists row their camels over here they will be in trouble

ferret77, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Look like in ferret's case, post #95 applies.

Mia, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  20. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Four and a half years sir. British Army. :)

AGS, Apr 2, 2007 IP