1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why more threads about Islam?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by pulikuttann, Apr 1, 2007.

I wonder why Islam and Muslims are more discussed and even fired in this group ???

What can be the reason ?
    From one of the poll I saw that there are more Muslims in this forum than others.So why they are treated like this

pulikuttann, Apr 1, 2007 IP
    legend2 likes this.
  2. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They aren't treated like "this" at all, it's mostly them that start these topics attempting to get sympathy or whatever, it just doesn't work because anyone who isn't a muslim is sick to death of having thier beliefs shoved in our face.

krakjoe, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  3. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    Total BS....

There is a group suffering from a disease called "Islamophobia" with a "BS spread mission" . Normally they started the threads to spread their BS and hate towards Islam and Mulsims.
    Joe is one of the memebr of that group. I still have to figue who is the leader of this group. Joe can you help me ....;)

astire, Apr 1, 2007 IP
    legend2 likes this.
  4. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In order to have "Islamophobia", you need to actually fear or be scared of Muslims. Most people are not scared of them, we are simply sick of the daily activities coming form them.

ly2, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  5. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    lol....when someone talk about something intentionally or unintentionally, logically or illogicaly, rationaly or irrationaly, that means he has some kind of love or fear about that thing in his sub consious. I dont think so "love" is the case with your group.

I was thinking of a good name for your group. I think "BS Spreading Mission" suits you well. I am interested to know the leader of this BS group. you might help me ly2 :rolleyes:

astire, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  6. krakjoe

Best Answers:
    Fuck you asshole.

if you're so weak that you can't decide how to live your life without a book then that's your lookout, but don't make up words like "Islamophobia", because they have absolutely no meaning, nobody gives a fuck about islam enough to be afraid of it, face it, you just don't matter.

krakjoe, Apr 1, 2007 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for proving me right. Your sickness is out in form of these beautiful words. BUT

I dont mind bashing from mentally sick people :D So keep going and tell the public how sick you are....:eek:

yes, i know you can only hate......and thats why you are suffering from Islamophobia ....

astire, Apr 1, 2007 IP
    ravianz likes this.
  8. krakjoe

Best Answers:
    all the words I used can be found in the Oxford English, Islamaphobia though, no where to be seen, not a word, nor a concept, just made up .... just like religion .....

that's right I'm probably mentally sick because I do not share the same ridiculous beliefs as you, well I'd rather be mental than a fucking muslim.

krakjoe, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  9. pulikuttann

pulikuttann Banned

Best Answers:
    Why r u firing simply at Muslims !!!
    If u want just fire only him and not the whole Islam !!!

pulikuttann, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  10. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    Islamophobia, thats what I am pointing out. This group called "BS Spread Mission" will bash Islam and Muslims no matter what....

Sure....its your own will....I have no intention to ask you to be Muslim :D

astire, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  11. joey112

joey112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Muslims are nice people as well. I have many friends that are muslims

joey112, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  12. sebastya

sebastya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dude, it's all in your head. get over it.

sebastya, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe Muslims are discussed more do to their violent nature (the ones we discuss) & not all btw.

I don't think they get treated bad, it's just whilst discussing things with a Muslim (or anyone that is so far one way) that agrees with the extreme there's bound to be a conflict. And what i mean by so far one way is that these certain people borderline on being a terrorist supporter.

I do not mind Muslims at all:)

Toopac, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  14. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you swear @ Islam, it's tolerated in this forum and you suddenly find many people who support you, cheer you. If you do it for some other religion, you'll see what happens. You can even call Mohammed "a murderer, a thief, and a molester" here, and you can get away with it (happened recently) ;)

Muslim people in this forum are kind enough not to respond in the same way even though they seem to be the majority, and it's big of them, gives some clues about who has more common sense for peace.

LeoSeo, Apr 1, 2007 IP
    ravianz likes this.
  15. krakjoe

Best Answers:
    I do also, only they have enough repspect for myself not to push it in my face all day long.

krakjoe, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  16. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    is that right? so why did a muslim issue a death threat to a DP on this very forum?
    that really opened the eyes of a lot of DP members here.

samantha pia, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  17. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who, where?
    And i'm talking about general not whole, he/she should have been banned too if that's true.

LeoSeo, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  18. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It just happens that followers of Islam have had a bad press recently - civil disobedience in Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan, flying planes into the WTC and Pentagon and bombing London. Apart from that I'm sure they're all really nice people.

CountryBoy, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  19. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    True CountryBoy, not all can figure that out unfortunately.

LeoSeo, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  20. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    Its the fact....go see 70% of threads on the page one of this forum is about bashing muslims and Islam. "BS Spread Mission" is all over there trying to convince others that islam is inhuman, uncivlized and terrorists but at the end they came up only with abusing with baseless propoganda.
    Let me give you few examples....

The thread about "Kosher Buses" has nothing to do with Islam yet a moron found a way to bash Islam onthat.

The Thread about "5 bulgarian nurses" was a baseless and pointless attempt to degrade Muslims....

and When a muslim try to show that Quran's stance on Israel with a kind and friendly tune in an attempt to establish harmony within religions, a memer of "BS Spread Mission" came and use abusive language about Quran...

The Thread about "lying in Islam" is the worst example to give a bad name to Islam and the basher did not spare the Holy Prophet....

I can go on with more and more exmplaes..and these arejust one day old....

SO let me say "BS Spread Mission" is Active on this forum and they will be exposed to the public very soon....

astire, Apr 1, 2007 IP