1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google adsense Or Yahoo PN

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by Superman123, Mar 30, 2007.

Alright I hope this is the right section for this, but I'm pretty intent it is..

Okay, Ive heard an offal lot about YPN, and Ive been curious about it, I know nothing about it, and id like to..

So, Do they pay more than google?:confused:

Is it against the term of google or yahoo to have both companies ads on 1 site?

Can any body join YPN? ------- If not How can I?

Do you use YPN?----- If so how much do you average per click, and what the subject of your site..

Any help is great, and much appreciated..

Superman123, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  2. PoemofQuotes

PoemofQuotes Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on the website/niche. On average I would say it pays about the same overall. YPN is known to pay more per click, but the click through rate is far less than AdSense, resulting in similar earnings.

No it is not. AdSense states that you can have it on the same page as other advertising networks as long as they are not visibly identical with other ads on the website. However, YPN states that you cannot have YPN on the same page as other contextual networks. So in order to run both AdSense and YPN on the same website they must:

1. Not be on the same page.
    2. Not have the same look, meaning different colors or background.

YPN is currently only available to US publishers only. They are quite picky on who joins the program, if you are a US publisher go to http://publisher.yahoo.com and apply.

I will not say how much I get paid per click, as I do not even care. The bottom line is what is important to me and that is the eCPM: which is almost exactly the same as AdSense.

PoemofQuotes, Mar 30, 2007 IP
    d16man likes this.
  3. karagold

karagold Peon

Best Answers:
    ecpm means nothing in ypn. it is a calculation of your revenue per 1000 visitors. your rpc, ctr and actual earnings are the only important factors here.

jmo

karagold, Mar 30, 2007 IP