1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Excellent WordPress Themes Handpicked by Me

Discussion in 'Websites' started by inman, Mar 30, 2007.

[​IMG]

I have been a WordPress user for over a year. I have this habit of surfing through various WP theme sites daily in search of themes which have some unique looks. What started out like a hobby has now become more like a passion for me. So I thought why not share my findings with the world. Themecritic.com is my quest for unique WordPress themes.

I only review those themes which I absolutely like. I am partially biased towards themes with some AJAX effects but still primarily anything that doesn’t have a typical blog layout, captures my attention immediately.

I hope you like my site. If you find my site useful, kindly give me some green reps. Also post comments about the themes I reviewed, on the respective blog posts on my blog. Those words will only motivate the theme developers to improve.

The URL is themecritic.com

PS: My friend will soon be adding Joomla and Drupal theme reviews too. For the time being the site is "WordPress Theme Critic". Soon it will be just "The Theme Critic".

inman, Mar 30, 2007 IP
    nichevalue likes this.
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the idea of your site ;)

For the layout, it looks great! Very nice and clean. However, for the bottom of the page, the layout kind of sticks out, I think it looks a bit awkward, so I would fix that.

8everything, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  3. inman

inman Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to hear from an expert template designer like you.

About the bottom part, I think Brian wanted it that way - the entire center portion to stay raised from the rest, as the theme is of fixed width.

inman, Mar 31, 2007 IP
  4. nichevalue

nichevalue Peon

Best Answers:
    Inman - love your site.

I am getting ready to release a theme and was wondering how I can bring it to your attention for possible inclusion in your site ;)

Here is a demo of my new theme - TimeLess

nichevalue, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  5. inman

inman Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Thought of sharing this WordPress theme which I reviewed today. It is called 3cWPTP.

inman, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  6. sandsbeck

sandsbeck Member

Best Answers:
    I like the concept, however, you may want to throw up a blurb that says overtly what you do. - the About talks about it, but my eyes don't see that right away. Also, I think you need to redo the header and have it professionally done, especially since your supposedly critiquing other's themes - yours needs to look exceptional - image is everything for you. I am not a fan of black background and white text because it's more difficult to read - you may want to change your side bar.

sandsbeck, Apr 22, 2007 IP