1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

God's miracle in India

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Freewebspace, Jan 28, 2007.

1. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why this man called the GOD is doing nothing for these poor kids. --Where is The so called Creator?

dotcompals, Mar 3, 2007 IP
  2. krizil

krizil Peon

Best Answers:
    ha ha ha? sounds like you're laughing at me! hehehe... (it'll sounds better then ha ha ha)

hey man! can you tell me, what should I give to you to show that there must be a God? If you don't have an answer for this question, that mean you just think of the world! You are not thinking of what will happen after you die... you juz want to enjoy yourself... that all!

peace again, brother! :D

krizil, Mar 3, 2007 IP
  3. dotcompals

Best Answers:
    OK, then show me his photograph with EXIF info. I will believe then

4. krizil

krizil Peon

Best Answers:
    whose photograph? the God?

woho! ok my brother... I wanna give you one simple example... and I want you to think about it...

every morning, sure you'll take your breakfast... and you'll drink milk! If I ask you, why you drink milk? you'll answer, it'll make you healthy!

then, if I ask you, how can the milk make you healthy? you'll answer, there are calsium, protein and many more nutrients in the milk...

i'll ask you back! can you show me the nutrients and if not, I'll not believe you... are you going to give the nutrients photograph to me? then, show me the nutrients! i wanna look at them. I'll believe you then... :D

Peace brother! :D

krizil, Mar 3, 2007 IP
  5. dotcompals

Best Answers:
    Sure I can provide you with the 1000s of pictures of calcium, proteins, vitamins.. u want it?

6. krizil

krizil Peon

Best Answers:
    yup! I want to look at them.. please give me the real photograph, ok! and make sure, you can proof to me that the picture is really the nutrients...

peace always! :D

krizil, Mar 3, 2007 IP
  7. future

future Banned

Best Answers:
    There are few who dont believe on GOD, Most people believe on God,

future, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  8. nickpatel86

nickpatel86 Peon

Best Answers:
    so what happened to the 200 ton crane that was on its way to dig the sand for the project, did that one broke too or not

nickpatel86, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  9. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    Stupid argument since you can go to a lab and use a microscope to see the nutrients for yourself, they scientifically exist. There is no proof god exists.

jabb, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  10. krizil

krizil Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem now is, how can you tell me that the molecules are the nutrients? All I see just round shape and other shapes...

c'mon man... you've made a stupid post just want me to check it by the microscope! What the hell is that?

If I know that each molecules is calcium, protein or etc., I'll not ask that kind of question, man...

krizil, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  11. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats like saying how can you prove a car is called a car, its stupid. Things are found or created and then named.
    Your proof of god is some photos of bent trees, great :)

jabb, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  12. krizil

krizil Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you still don't understand... oh, wait a minute! Don't say I don't understand what you're talking about! I understand it and you're actually have lose your mind!

Actually, the bent trees show the god's power... and from there, you'll know that there must be god!

If you still can't understand my example, now look at other example! Maybe this will make you pick up back your brain and fix it to your head!

Let say you got a heart attack! you say, "Oh man... it's hurt!" Show to me, how the hurt look like.. don't show to me your face!

From the example, you feel it... but you can't show it! Man.. stop playing with this... you gonna die soon and you'll meet the god!

If this happen, what will you tell Him? Are you going to say.. " Oh my God, please forgive me coz I don't believe you when I on earth. It's your fault... why you don't want to show your picture!"

Do you think the god'll listen to you... He will kick you down to the hell and you stay there FOREVER! I'll say bye2 to you from the heaven... :)

Heaven... what a great place! only stupid people don't want to live in there!

krizil, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  13. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    If your photos prove there is a god, then look here is a fruit in the shape of a penis, so does that mean god used his power to create a penis fruit? Or maybe just some things grow in strange shapes...

jabb, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  14. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The thread is getting off topic and this thread has now become a battle ground between two persons and also

The 200 ton crane that was sent has succesfuly retrieved the both dredgers and now they are being repaired at Cochin in India

Freewebspace, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  15. Toldo0o

Toldo0o Peon

Best Answers:
    IT is a matter of belive..
    it is a matter of trust
    it is a matter of your mindset.
    nice to see this post here.

Toldo0o, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  16. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    Show me why God created this man.

Roman, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  17. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    TRANSLATION
    "There are few people who do not believe what I believe in. Most people agree with me."

Ajeet, Mar 29, 2007 IP