1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

buying an seo service

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by DamienStone, Aug 4, 2005.

Hello,

Building a loan advice site and finance community from scratch. Planning to hire a professional writer whose written content for major loan and insurance companies as well as companies like Hewlett-Packard. Hes writing our websites pages as well as a few articles. My partners and I though are handling the advice email line since we speak better than we write websites. Im also looking to hire a service. Seo-guy looked interesting especially his $500 a month service. Is it worth it? Anyone have recommendations for services to boost my site as quickly as possible. I already know the ads from adsense can bring in good money due to good bountiful keywords all relating the loans and other financial things.

Thanks.

DamienStone, Aug 4, 2005 IP
  2. awall19

awall19 Berserker

Best Answers:
    I think SEO Guy knows his stuff well.

In a market like finance you may eventually want to spend more than $500 a month after the AdSense revenue starts kicking in though.

awall19, Aug 4, 2005 IP
  3. DamienStone

DamienStone Peon

Best Answers:

I have $500 budgeted for the writer and a thousand budgeted so far for the link building / optomization. Of course once revenues coming in I'll get more to budget.

DamienStone, Aug 4, 2005 IP