1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Chached Pages are decresing in Google Index??

Discussion in 'SEO' started by delhi.seo, Mar 25, 2007.

Hi Guys,

I am in big trouble ,loosing my google index page rapidly.Need Your Help!

Here is complete detail-

I have a client site(a1seo-services.com) with total 48 pages.I did the optimization and all page were crawled in google with some supplemental pages.
    Approx 10-12 days ago i noticed that i am loosing my indexed pages..so immediatly modifed meta deatils of all supplimental pages.But this is very strange to say that now i am loosing Pages which were never supplimental before.And they are now out of google index.Currently i have 34 index pages only so i lost 14 main internal pages till now.

I am in great trouble and tension...what to do? why it is happening?
    Please advise me!

Thanks in advance.:mad:

delhi.seo, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  2. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I had a site drop from 42,800 non-supp pages yesterday on the main domain (plus about 18k non-supp pages spread out across the subdomains), to 20,500 non-supp pages today on the main domain, and 9,210 non-supp pages spread out across the subdomains.

Now, it could be that just the counts are messed up again in my case, although with a smaller site like yours that is less likely. Or it could just be a shuffling of results.

Normally, however, it is a lack of inbound link strength needed to support the number of pages you are trying to support in order to keep the pages non-supp. Do you have a well laid out sitemap? If so, try pointing a half dozen medium powered links (PR3/PR4) directly at the sitemap, see if that helps.

-Michael

mvandemar, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  3. grg

grg Guest

Best Answers:
    It's hard to help without experiment, but I advice to start with optimize your meta tags which are overdosed and useless now. It maybe is not the main reason but won't hurt.

grg, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  4. delhi.seo

delhi.seo Peon

Best Answers:
    i lost another 4 pages.Now i have 30 only.

delhi.seo, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  5. KEO

KEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's all about page content and meta tags. I see google bots tried to delisted pages with almost same contents or meta tags, my site dropped from 34,545 pages to 9,610 pages now.

KEO, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  6. gogiants

gogiants Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it a new website?

gogiants, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  7. delhi.seo

delhi.seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes its a three month old site.

delhi.seo, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  8. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's not actually true. While it does play a part, so does link structure and inbound link strength. The meta descriptions did not play a part in my site. For one, they didn't change and the pages have been climbing in non-supps for a while now. For another, on the advice of a good friend I had removed all of the meta description tags. This eliminates the possibility of them being duplicates.

-Michael

mvandemar, Mar 26, 2007 IP