1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

big bang payperpost campaign, what do you think?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by toby, Mar 25, 2007.

Guys,

I have a niche regional site and would like to invest mid xxx in PayPerPost campaign with it.

Do you think with mid xxx or high $xxx with payperpost would really bring a big bang to the site itself?

What is your experience with payperpost? Should I invest more or should i split the advertising budget to other resource and if so, what are the other resource I could invest on?

toby

toby, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  2. Ephemeral

Ephemeral Peon

Best Answers:
    If its really niche, I wouldn't worry about having tons of posts because I will always register and post in one-of-a-kind forums. If you have tons of competition you will want to invest in a pay-per-post campaign.

Ephemeral, Mar 25, 2007 IP
    toby likes this.
  3. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is actually one or two competion in this area and I hope to beat them up :D via advertising campaign. The worst thing is that i wanna make a forum in that niche so that people can become involve in my niche.

Currently, the other competitors are having a very very strong member's activities. I wonder how could i beat in that kind of area given that it is a niche?

toby, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  4. JimiMo

JimiMo Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on what your requirements will be. PPP has limited bloggers in the PR5+ range right now, but after the PR update you will be sitting pretty well if you take on the links now at a cheaper price. With the update around the corner you can probably pick up quite a few PR5s and pay for PR4s, but that is risky.

Also, you don't really want to limit categories there either if you want high PR links. Like I said they are kind of limited so you want to just leave it open to almost any type of blog if you are going to try for PR5+. Don't bother going higher than PR5 either because it will sit for quite a while.

JimiMo, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  5. Dominic Lee

Dominic Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    Besides going through Pay per post, you can also directly contact bloggers to review your product/service and have them give you an honest review on their blog. You can invest in hiring virtual assistants to do that for you.

Dominic Lee, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  6. nandini

nandini Peon

Best Answers:
    Payperpost is evil. :( This is the only thing I am afraid is enough to poison the blogosphere.

nandini, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  7. Sleepy_Sentry

Sleepy_Sentry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it would work. Payperpost is junk. Many of their blogs don't even have page rank. Contact high profile bloggers directly.

Sleepy_Sentry, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  8. danrua

danrua Peon

Best Answers:
    I've blogged, advertised and invested in PayPerPost. I'd recommend a diversified approach of onesy-twosy direct/DP blogger contacts specific to your niche (10%), a portion of your PPP budget for run-of-network posts (30%) and a portion of your PPP budget for traffic/PR segmented posts (60%). I know the direct contacts can be a hastle, but I'm a big believer in diversified efforts.

Make the PPP opps entertaining (not just "talk about me") and track everything you do to measure results across brand, direct and SMO ROI...PM me if you'd like some tips on writing opps the Posties will enjoy -- creative/entertaining opps will increase your ROI.

danrua, Mar 25, 2007 IP