1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Im new Here

Discussion in 'Websites' started by DamienStone, Aug 1, 2005.

Hey everyone, new to the forums and new to AdSense.

Guess you could learn more about me and my adsense progress so far in my blog im writing about my progress and any good tips I learn on the way.

http://damienadsense.blogspot.com/

DamienStone, Aug 1, 2005 IP
    aeiouy likes this.
  2. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, if your Adsense account for that blog of yours survives for more than a week, I'll be shocked. If they pay you, I'll be even more shock.

toocoolforschool, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  3. DamienStone

DamienStone Peon

Best Answers:

rofl the blog is just to show my progress and give tips (I recently found out though that people are trying to make money off blogs which is why Im guessing your giving your comment as if my blog is my site to make money off of. Frankly blogs to make money I think is is futile effort. Can put that energy into a lot better things). Ive been in Advertising for about 5 years. If you think my revenues are coming from the blog you are mistaken, they come from my sites. Thats why Im forming a holdings corporation to group sites under it.

DamienStone, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  4. elavenil

elavenil Peon

Best Answers:
    welcome to the forum, toocoolforschool why you are telling like this? .he his having only two adsense placements.

elavenil, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  5. DamienStone

DamienStone Peon

Best Answers:
    wait a minute toocoolforschool you think because I discuss tips and show my progress theyll take away my adsense account? Last time I read the TOS I didnt see anywhere that it wasnt allowed to post tips that people give and some I have figured out in the advertising industry.

6. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO. Dude, I was born at night, but not LAST night. Faux posts filled with adsense keywords does not a blog make. :rolleyes:

And come on, stop pretending you don't know. Really, it's silly. Come on now. Stop it. Silly rabbit.

toocoolforschool, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  7. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, and I bet you know a whole lot about "Pleural mesothelioma" too, right? :rolleyes:

toocoolforschool, Aug 2, 2005 IP
    aeiouy likes this.
  8. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the listing of keywords that have been obtained.
    That is good content.

Maybe I will just make a site that lists keywords. Seems like valuable can't miss content.

I have to agree with toocoolforschool, you are insulting everyone's intelligence.

aeiouy, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  9. alph

alph Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure are getting good ad's on the site though...the method you are using is delivering the ad's you want.

Now, I'd like to know if they are actual paying you what they are "supposed" to pay? ($10 or 10 cents) Very curions...

alph, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  10. DamienStone

DamienStone Peon

Best Answers:
    Fine I removed the damn keywords. I don't know what the ads are paying me. I only have channels for my sites not my blog.

11. DamienStone

DamienStone Peon

Best Answers:
    Heres a preview of my new site, Im working on. I financed my house a year ago. And I refinanced it just this past april (a year after I financed it) to get a better rate. The home purchase I did through eloan and the refinance I did through eloan. So Im hoping to give some good info and good adviceon loans. Also one of my friends deals a lot with loans and hes offering to reply to some of the question emails we get. Im hoping to get a staff of 3 when running this new site.
    Also a guy in church who is a broker who Im using for the rare cases people can't go through eloan through our site.
    [​IMG]

We do aquire sites if you are interested in selling a site (I mean high quality sites ot a site listing meso whatever is that keyword people talk about a thousand times).

12. Worldwid

Worldwid Peon

Best Answers:
    Damien I would have left it how it was and asked google to take a look at it, You cant go by just the voices on these forums, their standards and googles standards are very different. I have had some very shady looking sites, that would have gotten ripped into by some people on this forum, get welcomed by google with open arms.

Worldwid, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  13. DamienStone

DamienStone Peon

Best Answers:

well its not my intention to make money off the blog. If it was making anything it was probably cents which is nothing compared to my current revenue and not in my plans for my holdings company. Ill just email my keyword lists to people who email me for them.