1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can you suggest to stop terror?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Arnie, Jul 22, 2005.

?

How should the world community deal with the Iranian NBomb threat

Poll closed May 22, 2006.
  1. Tough (in negotiations)

4 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Tougher (sanctions)

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. Toughest (even to war)

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Other Muslim states must go against Iranians attempt too

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. All of the above

23 vote(s)
    30.3%
  6. Tolerance

15 vote(s)
    19.7%
  7. Have to stock pampers first before I vote

4 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Not in the least bit! In gworld's mind, they are just doing what they are supposed to be doing; killing Jews. There's nothing wrong with it. It's written in the scriptures. Besides, it's the Jew's fault for not laying down and dying like they are supposed to. :rolleyes:

GTech, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech, debunked

As I explained many times before, I am against violence from all sides and if you bothered to click on the link and read it, you could see that it even mentions human rights violation from Palestinian side.

As I understand your argument is as follows:

These people are bad and terrorist because they kill innocent people but we are not bad or terrorist even if we kill innocent people since the other people have killed innocent people; therefore we are good people and freedom fighters even if we kill innocent people. Am I the only one to see how crazy this logic is?:rolleyes:

PS. Gtech, as I mentioned before I am not anti-Semites and I will tell you a secret, I lost my virginity to a friend of my mother who was Jewish, so if for nothing else, I will always like the Jewish people for that.:D
    I am against human rights violation by Israel, not against Jewish people, the same way that I am against the destruction of democracy and rules of law by your government but I am not anti-Americans.

gworld, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I think you underestimate the hatred against Jews and how it powers the actions and desires of so many.

Blogmaster, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  4. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. You are the only one crazy enough to not see the logic in this.

nuff said.

zman, Aug 1, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    That's odd, I only see the condemnation of the US and Israel. The link may mention other human rights violations, but you certainly don't.

BTW, what's your point today? That Jews are bad for not letting Palestinians shoot them down like they are supposed to?

GTech, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The today point is the same as yesterday and the day before, Killing of innocent men, women and children is wrong, independent of who does it.

gworld, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  7. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The other half of that then is: what do you do to the person who did the killing? Or the person paying for that killling? Or in some cases if it was an accident what do we do?

debunked, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    I wasn't aware your position had changed. I thought it was only the US and Israel that were to blame. Did I miss the post where you were outraged at terrorists?

GTech, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    So the US is now suddenly a threat to terrorists and terrorist nations? Good lord, that's a hoot. You do realize that Iran has had Nuclear ambitions long before the US entered Iraq and long before either Bush was in office.

So do you think that the US is a threat to Canada too? Doubtful given all the years of free protection you have shared under the US Military Shield.

So if this is the way countries are learning the only way to protect themselves against the USA, what again is it that Canada is doing besides purchasing derelict old used subs?

Please enlighten us ignorant freedom mongers here in the South.

Mia, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The first step will be to condemn the killing, torture and other human right abuse from all sides.
    The people who are responsible, independent if it is a terrorist with back pack or a general with a latest weapon technology should be arrested and dealt with according to equal and fair law. There is a big body of law cases that can deal with different crimes.

This has been explained more elegantly by:

U.S. District Judge John C. Coughenour

"I would like to convey the message that our system works. We did not need to use a secret military tribunal, or detain the defendant indefinitely as an enemy combatant, or deny him the right to counsel, or invoke any proceedings beyond those guaranteed by or contrary to the United States Constitution"

gworld, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Go back to sleep

Mia, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Just because you say it, does not make it so.

Mia, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Can you at least be rational and stop making things up? It is kinda counter productive to the thread.

Mia, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Meanwhile you sit up there hiding behind a miliatry shield. If the US goes away, so too does Canada. Keep that in mind.

Mia, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yawn...

Mia, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Agreed, but all men, women and children have a right to defend themselves and their loved ones. That is the difference here. One side kills because their false god commands it. The other side kills to prevent them from doing so.

Mia, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  17. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    mia, you should try condensing you thoughts into one thread. You can still address multiple people. Just use [quote=rob or rob,

Otherwise it's kinda counterproductive to the thread. ;)

Crazy_Rob, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    While Canada does not have any weapons of mass destruction unlike USA since we would like a world without such weapons, do not ever think that we do not have the capabilities or the technology to go nuclear in a very short time.
    It is not our way of life to try disarm other countries, so it will easier for us to occupy them, our foreign policy is based on respecting other nations rights.

Canada and weapons of mass destruction

gworld, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Laughable at best to keep quoting this Judge. Coughenour should keep his mouth shut when speaking publicly about US Foreign Policy and matters of War. He is a judge, not a legislator. The man he sentenced was taken into custody, charged, tried and convicted like many others have been in the past. Had the US considered him an enemy combatant, you better bet your luck stars he never would have seen Coughenours ugly face.

Are you using this to suggest that we are some how denying foreign enemy combatants, war criminals and terrorists of rights? Each one falls under a different category as it concerns our laws, and each is handled appropriately, you can count on it. If many Americans had their way people like this Amhad guy would have been strung up and beaten to a pulp. However, we do not treat people this way, not even our enemies. We respect the most basic of rights, human rights and decency.

If Judge John C. Coughenour is all you have to explain how horrible and diabolical the US is, I'm not sure you are going to convince anyone of anything.

Mia, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    This was interesting in Canada:

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnists/Calgary/Licia_Corbella/2005/07/31/1154121.html

They approached a local newspaper to give their version of what they want people to know about islam. But they forgot to clean up all the hatred spewing from the site before someone there checked it out :)

GTech, Aug 1, 2005 IP