1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Andrew, you are trying to get me to make a schoolboy error, i'm not that stupid.

All I can state is the facts.

The call came from your mobile, deny it if you like, but I have proof, and a third party to back up, get out of that one.

Kirkburton, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  2. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Gentlemen, I put it to you all that this discussion is going nowhere. Andrew is not naswering any of the questions he is being asked, insted he is doing a classic sales method of deflecting a question with another question of his own.

I have no idea of the merits of this case, but rest assured that if the police are involved, then although the wheels may turn slowly, they do turn. One case that was similar to that being alleged here took over 7 years to get to court.

I should state that I have had no dealings with any of the companies here, but as this is an open forum thought I would chirp in. Andrew has asked for proof, you all have access to PM's, gather your evidence, present it to the police, and if there is a case to answer to, then they will bring it, if not, they will not.

I have to say it has been an interesting ride, until today that is when it has been very silly.

Old Welsh Guy, Aug 1, 2005 IP
    Design Agent likes this.
  3. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Old Welsh Guy, fear not, the wheels of justice are turning, they just needed a little oiling and i think Andrew provided the oil himself on Friday.

Kirkburton, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  4. InfoKing

InfoKing Peon

Best Answers:
    No probs lad, yeah we're all northern monkeys, benidorm's and awesome holiday are you slating northern working class life and down tut workin men's club fort bitter wif lads an maybe some wippet racing later. Ya got a small house what did you own at 23?

Ha,Ha!! For all those away from the North, Dukinfield is possibly one of the shittiest areas around!! Face it lad you are seemingly trying to cover up 3 years of dishonesty, lying, cheating and stealing with a poor attempt of quick wit and even worse spelling. For all those bitten i am an SEO, one of the few honest left, i have a PDQ facility and i do know that any whiff of fraud your mercant will be taken away and you will be investigated! It doesn't matter if you did or do exist the trading standards, local police and all relevant parties will investigate you if a certain amount of complaints are bought against you as i work damn hard to keep my name shit hot with all of these people!! Morris, your company may live in the past tense but my gut feeling is that in the present a whole world of shit is about to come crashing down around you and the sooner you cut your immature crap and face these people with an honest and respectable attitude the better for all involved.

My base is relatively near the Morris camp, if any of you need any advice on matters at hand regarding the best steps to take then please message me. I have nothing against you personally Morris however these people you enjoy taking the piss out of don't own legitimate businesses for you and every other cowboy to shit on.

My piece is said, all the best everyone. Please don't entertain me with your sarcastic responses Andrew, try and treat me and everyone else in here with the respect that they deserve.

InfoKing, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  5. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    amen.......at long last the truth is coming out.......the joke is he doesn't know it...lol...the peer comments here state logically the position...well done all who have contributed...and I'm sorry to hear of physical threats...I had an idea that was what happenned......be brave guys :)

Foxy, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  6. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Well well well....Mr Info King, funny that you should say that the area I live in is a shit place, even though nit had the biggest house price rise in the uk last year. Didn't you say you're pretty close to where I am??? Hmmm sort of slating your own backyard there aren't you!!

Furthermore, you say you know me from years ago.....I think personally you're talking out of your backside. You won't even say who you are.....why is that?? What have you to be afraid of?? I'm not into threatening people or even commiting acts of violence against people, I'm far more adult than that and to be quite honest, would not waste my time and energy doing so. So tell me Info King, if you know me, who are you? I do have my suspicions I know who you are and if I'm right then you would know all about Merchant Services and CID wouldn't you? What company name have you used to precure you're PDQ facility with now??.......

Kirkburton I'm not trying to make you make a mistake just spell out exactly what you are accussing me of?

Do you have the courage of your convictions?

Do you have proof to back up the accussations made?

I will publically meet with everyone on this forum to discuss these claims made by you in person, that is my position.

I don't hide behind call signs and slate innocent people personally on a forum. I don't publish personal details about anyone, I don't make any unfounded malicious statements or harrass people.

I don't condemn people in any way.

I have the intelligence to consider both arguements.

But then again when a mob mentality is present, you just can't help follow. Sheep always follow a shepherd. Time after time, after time I have asked for proof, but no one has any just little sniffling statements like THE WHEELS OF JUSTICE ARE TURNING!

There are miscellaneous people posting making comments like Foxy who no nothing about the situation, but then again a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Why is no proof given BECAUSE THERE IS NONE? IT REALLY ISN'T BRAIN SURGERY IS IT?

Andrew Morris, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  7. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Andrew, you keep saying that you are not into threatening people, you are unlikely to admit it in a public forum if you are now are you?

But then someone with a schizophrenic nature doesn't always know what they've done, maybe you need psychiatric help.

Kirkburton, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  8. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Schizophrenia mature isn't it. AGAIN ALTOGETHER EVERYONE ALL WE ARE SAYING IS SHOW US THE PROOF??????????

choicegallery.co.uk likes this.
  9. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Why did ADA go into 'Administration' Andrew?

choicegallery.co.uk, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  10. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    You've received the corresspondance James, its a sensitive issue that no one has any regard for this or professionalism on this forum for that matter.

I have answered many questions:

1. I have never committed credit card fraud.

2. I have never illegitimately debited a credit card.

3. I have never issued threats to anyone.

4. I try not to discuss cases on the forum because i believe in professional courtesy not through an admission of guilt.

5. I am not nor ever had been a crook. I am a well respected individual within the local community, have done much work for people and am always willing to help anyone, give anyone my last penny if feel it would help them. I have and always give my all to people in need, if you don't beleive this then thats your choice, but ask anyone who knows me they will tell you. I have even strectched to the degree that I have put my own welfare and life in danger to help another. I don't even have a criminal record, I have never been in trouble with the police.

6. If i was a crook and intended to defraud people, why as a company did we invest 75% of our wage bill on customer service and technical teams and 25% on sales? Incompetance happens within every company, staff can be a knightmare, all business owners understand and realise this, but fraud was never committed or intended. Really it doesn't make sense.

7. Why Rob, when you have openly admitted that the company owes you nothing and you don't have a grudge against the company do you persue this.

8. To all other non ADA clients, really this has nothing to do with you. The thread is entitled Alex Doyle Associates, not lets have a dig against Andrew and a slanging match because we are bored, or wish to procure business illegitimiately, please get on with your own affairs however mundane they may be.

9. The offer still stands I am willing to meet publically with anyone.

10. I have asked for proof and there hasn't been anyone willing to come forward. If this thread was serious and aimed to achieve constructive results rather than just a public hanging, would you entertain carpet baggers such as Info King, Foxy, Design King, who have no qualified opinion on ADA, would it be personal, I don't think so.

11. Other intelligent human beings who read this really see it for what it is a witch hunt, to quote one customners comments exactly.

11. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    I can't be bothered to argue with you Andrew, I've got proof to back up my claims, I only deal in facts which is something you do not. You seem to have difficulty differentiating between fact and fiction, maybe you've told yourself the same story so often you think what you're saying is the truth.

I have proof that you/ Alex Doyle fraudulently took money from peoples credit cards without their authorisation.

I have proof that two merchant services companies refused to deal with Alex Doyle because of the amount of money they were having to refund to your clients.

I have proof that a call was made from your mobile phone with regard to demanding money with menaces.

If you want to see the proof there is a time and a place for you to see it, and it sure as hell isn't on here, if I were you I'd get yourself a good solicitor.

You ask why I pursue this, I feel that people need to be warned what they are getting into when entering into business with you. Had my issues with ADA resolved by your overpaid cutomer services then we wouldn't all be in this position. Maybe you should have invested more on your optimisation services, because the people you employed obviously did not have a clue what they were doing. I gave ADA the opportunity to resolve matters on more than one occasion and all they did was take me for a some kind of mug. Well, you/ADA just happened to pick on the wrong person. I've never threatened you, I havn't sent anyone round to pay you a visit. I believe in the truth and doing things the proper way and I will continue to be a thorn in your side, especially after the threats I received.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and in many ways you have done me a favour, you have taught me a very valuable business lesson, never buy anything from an unsolicited phone call.

You may have answered questions, but unfortunately they do not match the stories of your dissatisfied customers. Are you saying we are all liars? If I wanted to go on a witchunt, I could find more impotant and influential people than you to pick on. You are not that important, to be honest I wouldn't miss you crawled back into the hole you came from and stayed there, in fact it would be a blessing.

12. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    OK

1. ITS DESIGN AGENT
    2. I DONT CARE ABOUT ADA - I WAS TRYING TO GET YOU TO START TALKING SENSE. - I dont know any of these other people.
    3. I WILL MEET YOU TOMORROW PUBLICALLY NO PROBLEM AT ALL FOR ME - although I have no 'business' to discuss with you.

Anyone thats been here a while will know I am NOT an SEO/ Competitor or anything of the sort, I tried to lead to into to posting something worthwhile after reading the majority of the thread, I never said you were incompetitent - I said you spoke to everyone like a brat.

So, try and drag me or insult me if you like.. (dont worry, I would not threaten you for doing so). OR you can say "fairplay, I was not reacting well to those accusations and those who posted were trying to help us get a little resoultion, Its choice gallery and kirk that have a problem with me, it shouldnt be too hard for me to plicate the rest with a little MANNERS whilst I try and fix my current predicament" ;)

Design Agent, Aug 2, 2005 IP
    Kirkburton likes this.
  13. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Design Agent, if it were only Choice Gallery and myself that had a problem I wouldn't be here. I know of around 45 other people taken for a ride by ADA, of whom Andrew Morris was a director, they all want answers too.

14. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    As you seem to think that everyone else is wrong and you are right, may I suggest that you get yourself a good mug of steaming hot coffee and sit down and read this thread from the beginning. While you are at it also read this

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=338

and this (I don't know who posted this one!)

http://www.blagger.com/db4/company_id/929/companyname/Alex-Doyle-Associates.html

Just so you can remember the good old days Andrew, here are some comments made by some of your former employees.

"Then that's when it sarted to go even worse, work was not even being done for new customers, credit card receipts for old customers were being put through the PDQ machine even though it was nowhere near the renewal date, Andrew Morris the sales director was promising potential customers things that even he knew were not acheivable with their website and rankings"

"They are jokers who have ruined a lot of businesses throughout their 3 years and I just wanted to offer any information you may think would be valuable in your fight with them"

"It took me about 4 months to figure out that clients were not getting what they paid
    for."

"We probably had 10 clients with good rankings another 20-30 with okay rankings the rest well you probably know."

"I began to feel guilty about taking peoples money and not providing a service but when the credit card stuff started happening that was the final straw."

"One day I checked admin emails there were about 7 emails from people complaining about having money taken from their cards"

"The last day before the offices changed Andrew stayed behind until 12 with the pdq.
    One of my ex colleagues asked him one day what was going on asking if he was
    creaming it he said yes"

"Quite simply they dont care as long as they get their £1000 plus wages at the end of the week"

I've got more there they came from. All of these comments were made by people that have said they are willing to stand up in court against you. Stop fobbing people off with stupid sarcastic comments and face up to your responsibilities.

Kirkburton, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  15. InfoKing

InfoKing Peon

Best Answers:
    You have no idea who i am Morris, you poached one of my long term clients around 3 years ago promising them guaranteed 1st position and a red Ferrari or some bollocks like that!! I have operated from the same office for 5 years and have had my PDQ machine for 6 years courtesy of Streamline and registered to ME!!

By the way all, unsurprisingly i got my client back after Dick Dastardly and the Mottley Crew failed to gain any positioning and the Ferrari they delivered was blue.

InfoKing, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  16. moleskin

moleskin Guest

Best Answers:
    I posted way back in this forum some time ago - I never managed to gain information from my old client about how ADA got in touch with them but this is what I do know.

I built the website warmtiles.co.uk a few years ago - the site initially had very good search engine results. For example if you typed in Mirror demisters the site appeared SECOND in google rankings and generally appeared in the top 20 for various other search requests.

Now in all honesty if most people's websites were getting very good top 20 results let alone top 5 results why on earth would they need SEO??

Out of pure interest I checked the website rankings from time to time just to see how it performed. I was quite astonished to find that after a few months my top 2 ranking had slipped to under top 50 ranking?? Why had this happened - well I looked at the code and found this massive block of cr*p which described the site as being optimised by ADA!!

The orginal site cost the guy £500 as a favour because he was a friend of a friend. As soon as that site started getting good rankings in google he started to receive loads of junk mail from SEO companies telling him how they can get his site higher in Google?? Well he was second does he really need to be first?? I am guessing all these companies came across his website via search engines of some sort - so if they have managed to find him this way surely all potential customers would also manage to find him using the same method??

Now the guy in question came across as a nice guy who knows nothing about the web or even computers for that matter - this was evident by the amount of spyware that was found on his system. So if he is being promised great things he seemed like the kind of guy who would have been sold something. I spent hours convincing him that HE DOES NOT NEED these companies. Week after week he would phone me up saying he had another email from someone. My response was - there is a clue there in the fact that they have sent you an email. In order to access your email address they must have come across your website. Which means they must of searched you out via a search engine.

When i found this chunk or cr*p code regarding ADA i did a search in google hoping to come across a website outlining who they were and what they did. Could I find anything? NO - all I found was forums like this with complaints about how the bloke has ripped off people and NOT achieved what he claimed he could. What annoyed me is that a site I had set up as a favour and initially had done a technically good job of doing (SEO wise) was then being MIS-used to optimise someone else's fraudulant profits.

Regardless of any contracts people sign or set-up if you claim you can do something then you should be able to deliver. ADA took a good site which was already getting very good google search results and killed it - and probably had the customer pay for the privilegde as well.

Luckily the site seems free of his cr*p and it seems to be getting good results once again. However after reading his un-professional comments on this site it amazes me that someone can act in such a manner and respond to customers the way he has. If he truely had been the victim of circumstance he so claims he is why on earth abuse everyone who has posted on this site. Surely commonsense would prevail and this guy should be on the PR offensive trying to mend his broken reputation.

A quick rule for anyone wanting to use a SEO company - try doing a search on SEO in google - if the company who have emailed you DO NOT appear in the top ten - don't waste your time. And anyone who promises top 5 google - please ignore them too. With the web you cannot promise anything and deliver - mainly due to the web being far too complex with too many rules.

Still reading ADA comments on this site has brought a smile to my face. Surely he would have been better placed keeping his face off this site and keeping his mouth shut. Just by writing on here he has ensured it appears in Google and anyone who ever types in the words alex doyle associates (should he be stupid enough to use it) will be presented with this forum - both highlighting the poor business he had - and also what an arrogant man was at the helm of that company.

All the best Alex - and thanks for the interesting read!!

moleskin, Aug 3, 2005 IP
    Kirkburton likes this.
  17. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    This really is getting out of control.

Rob thank you for your replies and posts over this last year you have said enough really as have a few others. I would seriously suggest you all seek legal advice before posting in future, but the past is the past and you can't change this.

For those "testimonies", go ahead and stand up in court and testify, take me to court Rob and all I really have nothing to hide. You make it clear to me, through your recent posts accussing me adamently about making threatening phone calls, other people have jumped on the bandwagon, saying I guessed that was happening.

self confessed: i will continue to be a thorn in Andrew's side even though I have no grudge to bear against the company.

All I can say is I won't let this lie as long as it continues it causes pain to innocent people, I'm not going anywhere.

Please take me to court over anything you feel you can, I will gladly attend and we then can put this to bed, the ball is firmly in your court, this harassment will stop!

Andrew Morris, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  18. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    You need to grow up ..... most people have been understanding the scenario..except you.

As to jumping on the bandwagon....I have been commenting on and off on this thread for right from the beginning.

You are judged by others Andrew ... not yourself

Foxy, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  19. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Andrew, there is an old saying that goes there are none so blind as those that don't wish to see.

This is obvious from the way you have interpreted my statements, what I said to save you scroling was

"I believe in the truth and doing things the proper way and I will continue to be a thorn in your side, especially after the threats I received."

and

"You ask why I pursue this, I feel that people need to be warned what they are getting into when entering into business with you. Had my issues with ADA resolved by your overpaid cutomer services then we wouldn't all be in this position. "

I don't like having money demanded from me, I do not like having threats made against me and my family. I am not the one that has done anything wrong, so why are you trying to paint me as the bad guy? The only thing I'm guilty of is letting people know what ADA, and you as a director of this company have done, and how they have treated their customers. I know I have told the truth because I have the proof to back up my comments. Do you have the proof to prove otherwise?

You still cannot tell me who phoned me from your mobile. Seeing as you, John and Patrick are the only people that I may have upset that may have access to your mobile apart from maybe Gemma (I can't believe her voice is that deep), it's one of those mysteries, maybe it was the SEO faries again.

Kirkburton, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  20. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    One thing you fail to realise Andrew is the kind of person I am. Had everything worked out fine I would have come back to you to do more work on my site, I would have recommended you to thousands of other businesses through the Chambers of Commerce and other associations that i belong to. You would have had so much work that you wouldn't have known what to do with it.

With a little bit of effort and an eye on the bigger picturre rather than the quick buck things may have been very different for you, you may have even been able to afford a house in Macclesfield!

I've never hidden from you Andrew. If you want to speak to me you are more than welcome you have my number, just as long as you are yourself and not some alter ego.

Kirkburton, Aug 4, 2005 IP