1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help ??

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by sweet_user, Mar 18, 2007.

Hello Guyz

One more question

I have a relative in US whose account is a US verified account. So i asked him that i want to use it in my country. So should i inform paypal that i will access it here or can i use it directly. If they limit his account what docs they may ask us.

I wanted to use it bcoz i dont have a CC to verify my account and cant get it. As i tried it in nearly 10 banks

sweet_user, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  2. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If your Relative has verified account (US) then you can use it from your country without any problem. But paypal can ask for more documents (Not necessarily though). But it will be OK if you tell PayPal that you may access PP account from other country.

Disguised, Mar 18, 2007 IP
    stormy and -Abhishek- like this.
  3. sweet_user

sweet_user Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer Disguised

I am from India so the IP i use to access paypal will be from my country so will it make any problem( I heard that we cant login from other country they limit the paypal account.)

sweet_user, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  4. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is not right that paypal always restrict account if you login from other country. It is not necessary that one always access his/her paypal account from the country of the origin of PayPal account. So that should not cause any trouble but letting paypal know will be good and risk free.

Disguised, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let Paypal know that you be travelling extensive from the US to India. When I travel, I let them know the country and they are fine with that.

I guess if things get fishy, they may ask you to fax in a copy of your passport to proof you travelled to India during that time frame. Not sure if they will do that but be prepared for it.

eddy2099, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  6. Kulwinder

Kulwinder Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try HDFC bank or ICICI Bank's CC dude. It works.
    Which 10 banks did you try btw?

Regards,
    Kulwinder.

Kulwinder, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  7. gio

gio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why dont you tell your friend to make a paypal email for you that you can use. your friend can also make a limited login account for you.

gio, Mar 19, 2007 IP
  8. sweet_user

sweet_user Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anyone tell me what is gio saying, I dint understand him

sweet_user, Mar 19, 2007 IP
  9. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I think maybe what he is suggesting is to have your email address added to Paypal as one of your friends own. Each Paypal account can be associated up to 8 email addresses. When someone pays to one, that email address will be alerted. However, all the incoming moneys would be place in the same pool of funds.

You can use the added email address to log into Paypal. However, it will require full trust between you and your friends because anyone can withdraw or send payment out since it is from the same account.

However, what he is proposing would work, it would be against Paypal's TOS to share an account.

If you are from India, just follow the rest advice and get a credit card from the bank which works.

eddy2099, Mar 19, 2007 IP