1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Really mad at Google/Adsense.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Josh, Jul 26, 2005.

1. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah but would you post a thread talking about how Mad you are at Google because they figured it out and banned you?

I think Josh has a bright future... But he has made several mistakes and got punished for them. The second time he knowingly did something that could have gotten him banned and he got banned for it.

I forgot all about him signing up under another name. I really don't think there is any reason to even try and get your account back. I am guessing they consider that a fairly serious breach, as it could constitute fraud.

Edit: By the way Josh, not for your sake but for the sake of the Adsense program, I hope you do not get your account reinstated. Someone who knowingly re-signs up under a false information in order to get a new account should be pretty much barred. Even if there was a chance of getting your previous account re-activated, that action alone should keep you out of the program. I would be very disappointed if Google's policies allowed them to do anything less.

aeiouy, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  2. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I must agree with you on this.

Play fair and follow the rules, but if you get kicked out, cheating your way back in is not right.

fryman, Jul 27, 2005 IP
    tom22 likes this.
  3. Worldwid

Worldwid Peon

Best Answers:
    Because their way, you made them free money for a while, and then they kicked you out again and they get to keep all the profit.

Worldwid, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  4. Josh

Josh Peon

Best Answers:
    It wasn't false information, the very first time I signed up for adsense, under my name and such, is said you could get your parent or legal gaurdian to signup. First time I signed up under my dad, second my mom. I didn't really see anything in the TOS that this would go against, as they are two people...

Josh

Josh, Jul 27, 2005 IP
    Kiasuman likes this.
  5. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    So what are you going to do now? Sign up under your uncle? And then under your Grandma? You are hurting the whole system, 2 banns should be more than enough, heck, one should of been more than enough.

I've always said it... Google isn't stupid, and it seems they figured out your plan, so there really isn't any use on continuing your attempt to get an Adsense account.

fryman, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  6. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    well I feel pretty stupid.... I actually thought you didnt deserve to get banned =P

Shoemoney, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  7. Worldwid

Worldwid Peon

Best Answers:
    I bet google is crossing their fingers thats what he does, then they get another month of free advertising and get to kick him again right before payments are sent.

Josh - check out the other post, maybe in this thread but on a earlier page, I gave you some information on a PPC company called MIVA, they are a great alternative to adsense, I have added them to 3 domains so far. Their Ads look like reguler text links, very blendable, and you tell the ad what subject that page of your site is on, you tell it in the code what search phrase to pull up the ads for. They also let you make use of 404 error pages, etc, etc Best of luck =)

Worldwid, Jul 27, 2005 IP
    david_sakh likes this.
  8. ladesignz

ladesignz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been suprised by the promt service of the Google team, Im with some of the others keep emailing until you get a solid answer..just don't piss em off LOL

ladesignz, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  9. Josh

Josh Peon

Best Answers:

Naw, I'll just wait till I'm 18 and have some decent sites that could actually make money from adsense :p

I'll take a look at Miva, but haven't heard of them before.. so I'm not sure. Are they a PPC search engine type thing like Searchfeed?

Josh

Josh, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  10. Juan G

Juan G Peon

Best Answers:
    That seems one of those "associated account" emails some people receive. Not good...

You know, so few people get reinstated, you really need to be clean of any serious breach of the program policies. If not, probably... well, all of us make mistakes and learn every day. Josh, in any case you can see AdSense as an interesting experience. And life goes on.

Best of luck.

Juan G, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  11. Josh

Josh Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah... I do see why Google banned me this time. It was probably well-founded too, I just originally thought it was because of the sudden click surge on that site... and if that was the case, then I'd deffinatly not agree with it.

Oh well. I just hope Yahoo comes out with their thing soon, and they will actually give warnings before an instant ban :)

Josh

Josh, Jul 27, 2005 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  12. blackpudding

blackpudding Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn there goes another conspiracy theory :rolleyes:

Cheers
    BP

earn a trillion dollars a month with google adsense - guaranteed!

blackpudding, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  13. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I refuse to believe they serve black pudding in Shangri La. Where are you from, you imposter!

e10, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  14. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    Josh man,

If you did everthing by the book you could earn 2 million USD before you're 18 and spend the rest of your life LAUGHING. :eek:

Stop being silly and get on with it, do it legitimate - or if you're like most teenagers and you don't have that genuine interest in making money, don't bother! It's not cool, it's a way to earn a lot of cash if you so wish.

Only use these programs on your site if you're actually interested in making money, damn it! You've got the best oppertunity at your age with your knowledge and you're blowing it by being silly!

Don't take offence, it's niggling 'cos I've only recently discovered SEO/AdSense/Making money online @ 22yrs old with a stack load of debt from off-line business that cash-flow and neglect killed.. and I have a young friend who pisses about with AdSense because he thinks it's 'cool' - he has no genuine interest in making money or the drive to learn SEO and build big sites, etc. It grates on me. Go make that money. Damn it, and don't get yourself banned for silly things like hidden text. :p

Sorry it's just the impression I get. I've not read many of your posts, but the one's I have seem irrelevant to the cause of making money.

Pete

GADOOD, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  15. blackpudding

blackpudding Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a hell of a time getting served when I first got here; it turns out whippets arent allowed in the bar! Still, an earthly paradise is only what you make of it :)

Cheers
    BP

16. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awright Chuck! Gee´s a job?

Right? Or give me another clue.

e10, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  17. blackpudding

blackpudding Peon

Best Answers:
    Ay Up Me Duck well I'll go to the top of our stairs! Ya gerrin closer chuck but no cigar. Yer goin around the Wrekin an want coal crackin' on yer 'ead !

Anyroadup like enough oh this larkin around, aam off darn this bostin booza we gor ere to ave a point.

Trarabit!
    BP