1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need an article

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Angelus, Mar 14, 2007.

Ok, here is the deal. I'm an affiliate at resellerzoom.com, or to be precise I was an affiliate. The problem is that they only send money to international affiliates via PayPal and since I can't receive money my 10$ earned there are now stuck.

What I'm looking for is an article in exchange for my ten bucks there. I will put in your paypal address and when you receive the money from them just send me the article.

If somebody is interested in this please post here.

Thank you for your offers.

p.l.u.r.

p.s. article should be around 400 words, related to seo or online business
    p.p.s. I think that 10$ is more than average for article writers.

Angelus, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  2. LastLevel

LastLevel Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I live in Canada, do I get my money right away or is there a payout limit, etc?

LastLevel, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  3. firewolf08

firewolf08 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you found anyone to write this article for you yet? If not, I would like to do it. Thanks, -Matt

firewolf08, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  4. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Angelus, What a pain to have to go through all that over a lousy $10 bucks.

I have an article that is completely unique ( I wrote it about 3 weeks ago), and it has 575 words about e-procurement and e-commerce.

I'd be happy to help you out if you can use this article. (It has passed through copyscape)

Here's a sample of it:

E-Procurement and E-commerce in Today’s Marketplace

What is e-procurement?
    E-procurement is the buying and selling of services or supplies from business-to-business (B2B) over the internet. An electronic procurement system that allows registered users to search and purchase your inventory over the internet. The internet serves many B2B sites as an electronic marketplace where transactions are initiated and completed with just a few clicks of the mouse.

What is e-commerce?
    E-commerce has the same fundamentals of e-procurement except it is on a smaller more personal scale. Individuals who are registered on an e-commerce site may search for and purchase, or sometimes bid for, anything they need, normally over the world wide web. Individuals and smaller businesses are also aggressively pursued by e-commerce purchase portals to sell their goods, of course for a commissioned fee.

E-procurement and e-commerce are changing they way the world does business. It has opened up and opportunity for global markets to compete for business. Any individual or business with a computer and internet connectivity can participate in e-procurement and e-commerce. Many sectors of the economy are now approaching business in this way. Businesses will benefit from e-procurement by eliminating overpayments and reducing the manual workload. Individuals will benefit by having a wider variety of items to choose from and the added convenience of shopping from home.

Online purchasing can generate significant savings for organizations and corporations by making larger group purchases, greatly reducing the cost per item. By doing so these entities also are increasing informational accuracies and streamlining the buying process. Automation of ordering frees a lot of time for the big purchasers, giving them time to concentrate on negotiating better deals.

MaryMary, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  5. Angelus

Angelus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have found somebody who will do this to me so you can stop Pming me :)

Thanks to everybody.

p.l.u.r.

Angelus, Mar 14, 2007 IP
    8everything likes this.
  6. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm working on the article right now :) I'll send it to you right away once it's complete :)

Cheers!:cool:

8everything, Mar 14, 2007 IP