1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get ranked on the first page of Google Search. (Money Back Guarantee)

Discussion in 'Services' started by KingofKings, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you Ephemeral, money has been received. :)

KingofKings, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  2. gibol

gibol Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its definately possible!!

gibol, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  3. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ofcourse it's possible, why do you think I would put my reputation on the line. :)

This package is for people who don't want to waste a year of there lives learn about SEO. :)

4. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmmm thats kind of odd I think....

If you did not waste a year learning SEO then how could you put your reputation on the line??

And if you spent a year studying SEO and call it a waste then how likely are you to enjoy the persuit?

To me the years spent have been one of wisest decisions of my life and afforded me much more than I could ever have imagined.

Waste???

Anyone who spends a year studying SEO would most likely share the same rewards as myself.....I don't think anyone would call it a waste...:rolleyes:

Sem-Advance, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  5. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Let me tell you why it's a waste for some people.

Let's say you have a business online and was making alot of money from search engines traffic, all the sudden all these sites start taking your postion in search engines. Do you really have the time to study SEO for one year?

Will you loose 1000's of dollars a year so you can learn the tricks of SEO.
    Not just that if you do the math, you will have to learn for one year and then you will have to wait 6-8 months to see results.

So basically a Business owner would of wasted 2 years at the cost of 1000's of dollars. Plus in the mean time the competition will be become 10x on the niche.

Ofcourse if you were someone who considers making money online is only a second income so you can make money to get through college that is a different story.

Every situation is different, some people make a living only from the internet that they can't afford to stop and learn something new. And other people don't have a problem with time because they are still living in there parents house.

If I was a newbie and I don't know anything about SEO. I would be in this thread ordering 2-3 packages. Then I will go and learn SEO on my own, and by the time I know SEO. I would have some money coming in, and it would give me a great start.

Trust me not everybody like us has the time to be sitting and studying SEO for a year.

6. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Good response but just know many SEOs are way out of college and out of their mommy's basement ;) as well.

7. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes but not many SEO's have now built a company and have now 5 employees. :cool:

8. BannerSpot

BannerSpot Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you reserved 2 packages for me and i will get back to you in 3 days?

Thanks.

BannerSpot, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  9. maryn

maryn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That'd be me you're talking about!:)
    I run a business and 90% of our customers come from the internet. We took a big drop in the search engines and hence the income suffered. I know a little about what helps a website move up, but not the real stuff. Anyway, I need King's help at this point and I couldn't pass up this awesome deal he proposed.

maryn, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  10. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry you were led to believe google is the only way to generate business.

For example we find in business it is easier to keep an existing customer and far more cost effective to keep the customer ..than to find a new one. Had you planned for the day when a 3rd party decides to bump the free advertising ride you could have limited your exposure to loss of revenues.

Free advertising is also not the only form of advertising and in actuality paid search marketing can deliver a much better converting customer and at a lower cost than the SEO investment or at better conversion percentage.

Email marketing also has some of the best conversion percentages as another example, and is basically a low cost form of advertising... cheaper than the snail mail offline sister direct mail.

Another issue again is the 1mil competing page limitation will typically drive only incremental traffic, and it is likely the level will not sustain the revenues needed to meet expenses.

Good luck in your future work!

11. maryn

maryn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For 5 years now, our business has sustained a family of 4 so why would I seek other avenues? Six years ago, I decided to add my website to Google's search engine because there was a free "submit your url here". Should I not have done this? Should I have instead emailed Google and ask if they wanted any money?
    I tried the pay per click route and it was, what I believe a competitor using up my daily allowance. For instance, I recieved 1 quote request for 21 clicks in a 45 minute period. Plus, I never look at the sponsored ads when searching for a product. Our true, targeted customers came to us when we were on Page 1 of Google. We are number 2 in Yahoo but nothing comes in from that.
    Sorry if you think I'm taking a free ride, but in the beginning, Google offered it and I took them up on it.
    I will take my chances with KingofKings especially with a money-back guarantee. We also have a stream of regular local customers who are re-ordering enough to keep us going.
    I don't know why I'm explaining myself to you and I don't know why you are so negative in this thread.

maryn, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  12. xenyo

xenyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sem does sound a bit bitter.

King is offering a service, hes not claiming it to be the ultimate SEO solution. It seems a nice offer and possible to achieve if thats what the potential client is interested in.

What you are saying is that there are other ways to get business. That as it maybe but PPCs and email marketing wont get you first page rankings on searchengines for keywords with 1million or less competition.

xenyo, Mar 7, 2007 IP
    KingofKings likes this.
  13. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey is the offer still available. Let me know. I have a few health related keywords which i want to rank for. If you really do it. Then we will build a long term relationship and i will pass you many orders with good rates (higher than what you are offering now)

aditya_sfs, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  14. theduke56789

theduke56789 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have several sites with competition below 1 MM. Are you still taking on new clients?

theduke56789, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  15. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes i'm taking new clients, this offer is still open. :)

KingofKings, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  16. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I didn't want to mention your name... :D

Bannerspot: the packages are running out quickly, I will reserve 2 for you for next 2 days. Please reply to me ASAP. :)

17. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll answer your question with your own words.

And so this is why

I am just here to offer another perspective...just because someone makes an offer and guarantees it does not make it a legit offer. Proof remains to be seen.

As this is a public forum I would think that there is a freedom of speech that is afforded and as such I use the freedoms granted to make others think.

Actually I like King, I find he is one of the more articulate SEOs about...I am also interested as he is from a country where... we in the US are told so many lies from the bush wacko...that it allows me to see and learn that all is not a bleak and dreadful as the wacko in office tries to portray.

King represents himself and his countrymen well...again when we rid ourselves of stereotypes we learn and grow to become better.

Is Sem bitter???

No, Sem is very lucky, and can sit and type questions and answers about SEO and building a business.

As such it allows me to do this ....this is the view from my home office

http://www.sem-advance.com/semofficeview03082007.jpg

I even added the date at the end of the URL

As you can see there is not much to be bitter about for me....anyway thats new snow that has fallen....which is calling my name to go out and play....me and the ATV are headed for those mountains you see....

bitter??? nah

I love life too much

Kings good luck! Nice to have met you :)

Peace!

Sem-Advance, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  18. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No hard feelings man, I have no problem discussing with you my package for 1000000 more posts. :D

Nice view btw. :)

19. zooped

zooped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Question: If i request 4 different keywords / search terms for 1 site will I get a discount on the price?

zooped, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  20. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Packages sold so far: 12/20

They are running out people, if you are interested please PM me to futher discuss. Rest Assure that If I'm going to take a SEO job after these 20 packages are sold that it's going to be double the price.

The reason why because it's about man power, and bringing more people to work for me is a cost. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.