1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

suggest an affiliate program which does not require website

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rohitgoel, Jul 28, 2005.

Hi,
    I am looking for a good affiliate program that does not require you to have a website of your own. I should be able to promote the affiliate link through PPC. The program can be in the field of travel, finance, insurance, health,etc. Also, the affiliate link should not be a redirecting one. Can someone suggest any.
    regards
    Rohit

rohitgoel, Jul 28, 2005 IP
  2. MarketingPro

MarketingPro Peon

Best Answers:
    ClickBank does not require you to have a website to promote their affiliate programs. I promote all of my Clickbank programs via PPC's, using only my affiliate link. And they have products to promote under all the headings you mentioned.

Ron.

MarketingPro, Jul 28, 2005 IP
  3. cashmirrors

cashmirrors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most affiliate programs I know of do not require a website - and if they do require one, just say it's under development ;)

cashmirrors, Jul 28, 2005 IP
  4. rohitgoel

rohitgoel Peon

Best Answers:
    I did look at clickbank, but they seem to do a redirect. Are there any which give you a static affiliate link ?

rohitgoel, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  5. otc_cmnn

otc_cmnn Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out our Perfume.com Affiliate Program. 15% commissions

http://www.perfume.com/

otc_cmnn, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  6. rohitgoel

rohitgoel Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot. This is the kind of affiliate i was talking about. Do let me know if you have any more.

rohitgoel, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  7. bagman101

bagman101 Peon

Best Answers:
    clixGalore doesn't require a website either.

bagman101, Jul 31, 2005 IP
  8. jawinn

jawinn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello All

MarketingPro,

I'm a bit of a newbie to affiliate programs. Can you explain how PPC's work with no website?

Many thanks,

jawinn, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  9. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    GenBucks is a pharmacy affiliate program that I use. Pays 30% and they have a dozen or so websites that you can send traffic directly to from ppc and stuff. They also have free web hosting and website templates that you can download and have an instant store presence. It's one of the better programs that I've used since I started doing AM.

Here's the link (signup under me if you do go for it please!): genbucks affiliate program

Discreet, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  10. pharmgroup

pharmgroup Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are interested in promoting pharmacy you may want to look at some of the programs that allow you to set your own pricing and therefore set you own commissions. There are a few of them out there that are very reputable. BTW you will be hard pressed to promote pharmcy in the US through Google or Yahoo unless the pharmacy program is STC. The big Engines/directories are really clamping down on advertising OP's

pharmgroup, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  11. MarketingPro

MarketingPro Peon

Best Answers:
    You just simply use your affiliate link in your PPC ad campaigns. When your affiliate link is clicked via PPC ads, or any other means by which you choose to promote it, the customer will be taken directly to the "merchants" website.

MarketingPro, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  12. Kalev

Kalev Peon

Best Answers:

Is anyone using datafeeds from perfume.com?

I'm unable to download product list. I'll be just forwarded to the same page and that all and their affiliate support is not responding to my requests.

Kalev, Aug 4, 2005 IP
  13. misty msh

misty msh Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Robet,

I am sorry for the delayed reply. But I just see your message here. I know there are many affiliate program which does not require website, such as ldate.com. You only need to join in their affiliate program, then you will get a link with your tracking ID. As long as you include the ID in your message, you will track your status.

IF you are interested, please have a try. They will pay you $20 for each paied member you bring to them.

:) I am the webmaster of it, so if you have any problem, you can contact me.( email: ldateaffiliatemanager@gmail.com) I am glad to work with anyone who would like to become my partner.

Regards,
    Misty

misty msh, Mar 6, 2007 IP
  14. GSellars

GSellars Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out my programs below. You don't need a website at all you can either direct customers to the feeder sites to presell the product or send them directly to the product site. Great programs high payouts. Need any help shoot me a message:D

GSellars, Mar 6, 2007 IP
  15. johnwoof

johnwoof Peon

Best Answers:
    ummmm

commisionjunction.com ?

thanks

johnwoof, Mar 6, 2007 IP
  16. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers: