1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Double Right Column Question

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by jhmattern, Mar 6, 2007.

Edit: Figured out the first problem, but still working on the footer issue.. thanks! :)

I needed a four column layout for my re-design for www.Bizammo.com. I opted finally to just use the Quadruple Blue template, and edit it to fit my needs. I haven't done much with it yet, other than stripping images and adjusting column content a bit, but I'm testing it as I go on the blog - http://blog.bizammo.com

If you look at the blog example now, you'll see an ad displaying in the leftmost right sidebar column, although it's supposed to be showing in the right one.

Is that something that will automatically adjust itself when I add material to the left column of that set, or did I add it incorrectly perhaps? It displayed OK until I moved a few other things around, but I don't want to fiddle with it if it's going to fix itself as I add things.

EDIT: I ran into another "puzzle" I'm not getting. In the css file, the footer seems to be set alright to the full page width like the header. However, the text in the footer is instead being aligned with the edge of the left sidebar. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

jhmattern, Mar 6, 2007 IP
  2. MarRome

MarRome Peon

Best Answers:
    your css file is instructing the footer to float: left;

MarRome, Mar 6, 2007 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That was in there from the original theme. I tried deleting it, but it didn't have any effect on that spacing issue. Thanks though. :(

jhmattern, Mar 6, 2007 IP