1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 False Flags that Changed the World

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Mar 5, 2007.

1. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, because you cannot understand a factually based argument. You are more interested in grinding your axe.

lorien1973, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  2. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you got that right!! We are just the norm...thats the way I see it anyway...:)

d16man, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  3. cupid

cupid Peon

Best Answers:
    There are people with their own agendas for sure, even in this FORUM. . Carslile Group is the bad form of capitalism. Some people don't know how to make honest money. I would like to have Trillion dollar in my bank account, just like Chinese Reserve Bank. Would it happen? Maybe not, Trillion dollars. On the honest side of capitalism, YOU PROVIDE SOMETHING IN EXCHANGE, like google guys and Bill Gates. I am VERY confident I can pull good honest capitalist living, not Trillion, still large sum.

I will be very very careful of people, who say, they are looking after my interest. And then have secret meetings without me. In capitalism, EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. United Fruit Company, Bush Sr and many current members in the administration got away with it. Iraq is not a walk in the park. Americans as a whole will SUFFER, but not the one whose agenda was, to look for reason to go to WAR. Like people in the forum, with their own agenda (I wouldn't call them sheeple), look for reason to support the WAR, but they withhold some of the keys.

cupid, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  4. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is true, there is a massive gap between the people that believe that a 44-year-old former CIA asset, operating out of a cave in Afghanistan, coordinated a plot whereby — without any inside help — four hijacked airliners, piloted by 19 flight school dropouts, flew around the most secure airspace in the world for almost two hours, unopposed by 35 in-range USAF bases. Then the incapable pilots brought down three (yes, 3…) Manhattan skyscrapers, and even rammed a jet into the headquarters of the world’s most technologically superior military without a single anti-aircraft missile being fired.

Against those that don't believe it.

AGS, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  5. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    It's like the challenge of the superfriends!

[​IMG]

Crazy_Rob likes this.
  6. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Very true, we love each other. :)

Although when you really think about 9/11 and put it into context the official story sounds like as much of a conspiracy theory than the others, possibly even more so.

The amount of security failures on that day is simply flabbergasting if we are to believe the official story (a story that was of course doing the rounds on the media news sites immediately after it happened even though we were told that it was an unexpected attack.)

The patsy's were already in place and because of that we are heading toward a worldwide disaster of unimaginable proportions.

AGS, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  7. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haven't you always claimed that it was a missile that hit the pentagon? Does this mean you are debunking your own theory???

d16man, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  8. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    I didn't realize you've actually thought about 9/11; I thought you mindlessly parroted what you've seen on poorly produced movies.

9. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Myself, along with everyone else would like to see what hit the Pentagon sir.

So far we have seen nothing to confirm what hit the Pentagon.

AGS, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  10. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No dude, I think long and hard about 19 hijackers controlled by a man in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan taking control of 4 planes for over 2 hours without any action being taken against them and managing to hit 3 of their intended targets.

I think about this every fucking day and I still refuse to believe that it happened like that.

AGS, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  11. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    akula, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  12. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Sure you have. Time and time and time again. You're just not interested in facts. Why is that so hard to admit?

http://www.rcfp.org/moussaoui/index.php?sortby=datedesc

Imagine, AGS...if what you suggest had any basis in reality, you could have rushed over all that "evidence" you have to save Moussoui from a guilty verdict.

GTech, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  13. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    facts prove them wrong......they want to be the best and have the most power...facts prove them wrong..so they just ignore the facts.

d16man, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  14. swapnil90

swapnil90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The British Rule on so so so many countries is not mentioned there !!

swapnil90, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  15. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    3,000 civillian lives plus the 3,100 American soldiers lives taken (so far) plus thousands upon thousands of Iraqis (but they don't really count to the Bush cabal) is absolutely nothing in the grander scheme of things, which is to control Iraqs oil wealth.

It's already happening right now:

http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=13105
    http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/43045/
    http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/010807A.shtml

All the rhetoric cannot hide the fact that this is the real goal, as said by one Dick "Blood Clot" Cheney back in '99:

Start reading between the lines sheeple. ;)

AGS, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  16. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jumping in just one minute after your bum chums post mate.

You're getting fast! :p

I'm impressed!

Get on MSN to him and hit the post button just after he does and you'll come in at exactly the same time, then I would be really impressed!

AGS, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  17. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Giving away your bud's credit again? So what you are saying is, you're not ready to surrender *just yet* but you'd like Iraqis to live under the rule of terrorists because you don't care about them?

OK. Anything else you are selfish with?

GTech, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  18. charliepage

charliepage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes because there is a "lot of oil" that of course has to mean that we just killed 3,000 civilians for the hell of it. Nevermind that we invaded Iraq 2 years after it happened, the countless tens of thousands of firemen, policemen and countless others that provide no proof of anything other than what actually happened - 2 airplanes hitting the twin towers. (or I should say a large majority...in every situation there is a slim majority that want popularity/money)

What about the london bombings or the countless other bombings and terrorist attacks in the past 20, 30 years? Because it happened here and our flaws were front and center it must not be true?

I could post on and on and on but it seems practically pointless. What if it was a missile, wouldn't that sort of destroy the purpose that we are war crazy (if it was a foreign countries missile attacking us and we didn't retaliate? if it is referred that it is ours...why in the world would we waste millions on a cruise missile and cover it up? could use an airplane...)

And just a suggestion but when arguing with people, linking to al jazeera, truth out and alternet, all with agendas, hurt your message.

charliepage, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  19. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have msn...or yahoo messenger, or anything else like that...good try though, but again, proving you wrong...gwhirled said you could cry on his shoulder if you need it...

d16man, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  20. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Yet you haven't showed us an example of this. Are we supposed to believe on your extraordinary side that cannot respond to questions and deal with facts when they are handed out to you? What about Dylan Avery admitting that there was errors in LC?

My theory is that you are getting desperate in keeping your theory alive. After all, your side is not the one that have the evidence, nor the majority of demolition experts or demolition firms talking towards your point.

You're a really hard-brainwashed troopher! You let Alex Jones and David Icke research it for you so you don't have to think yourself, how comfortable!

What the editor edit does not prove anything, especially not regarding that the CD theory isn't proved to be true. It would be unnatural if there wasn't any such explosion sound from the building considering that explosive materials such as generators etc.

latehorn, Mar 6, 2007 IP