1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Arcade site making $200 a day for sale!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by antzman1414, Mar 4, 2007.

1. kingcaw

kingcaw Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By looking a little more into this guy, I have to say i'm a little more than suspicious about this...

- the bulk of incoming visits come from what appears to be his main site 'bestgamearcade.com' - no guarantees that these links will remain in place, or that traffic will continue, or the quality of traffic

- the rest of the incoming visits come from banner exchanges, which he is likely buying traffic from. This in itself isn't too shady - basically when you buy this "traffic", all you are doing is paying for your banner to be shown more often on other peoples sites - however we have no way of knowing how much money has been spent on this, or what the quality of the traffic is like (rumors circulate of some exchanges boosting their impressions by using popunders etc)

-As pointed out here, YPN ads on all of these sites break TOS; while people will argue that putting some sort of solid line between pictures and the ads next to them allows them to bypass this rule, its a pretty flimsy argument, and both Google and YPN seem to be catching on to this "trick" and bitchslapping the offending webmasters

-Its quite possible that the above has happened to this guy, considering the suspicious switch in YPN publisher codes

Obviously its at a buyer discretion what to make of this info...

Other sales threads:

http://www.arcadewebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1080
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=251017

kingcaw, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  2. antzman1414

antzman1414 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the investigation. It wouldn't have hurt to ask a few questions, its not like I have scammed anyone else in the past. I have already sold one site and the person is very pleased with the results they have gotten the past few days. You're right, I use banner exchanges to make money. For every dollar that I spend I make about $3-$4 back. I would appreciate it if people would stop investigating me and stop calling me a scammer when you have no proof of any kind that I have scammed anyone or even tried to. I'm actually showing people how I made thousands of dollars a day legitametly with YPN which is rare and you will not find any where else.

I can understand why someone would be skeptical because it is hard to believe you can make this much money off of a single arcade site. So, please just contact me personally if you're interested and I will clear up any questions you may have. I just don't appreciate people calling me a scammer.

antzman1414, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  3. cleandeal

cleandeal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you put other person's YPN ads on your site
    you should be banned, since against TOS.

cleandeal, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  4. antzman1414

antzman1414 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It was a friends account I had on because someone asked why no ads were on the site. I took them off now, they were only on for about 20 minutes.

antzman1414, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  5. AdsenseChic

AdsenseChic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh my gosh!! :eek:

AdsenseChic, Mar 6, 2007 IP