1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please provide your feedback for my website?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Kel78, Mar 4, 2007.

I'm a newbie to website hosting and I'm hoping to learn more from feedbacks.We just finished and released the website http://gameclarity4all.com after several months of sleepless nights. I'm also trying to get the website crawled by Google. Would appreciate your comments. Thanks so much :)

Kel78, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  2. brunozugay

brunozugay Peon

Best Answers:
    I would definitely recommend staying away from ImageReady for slicing your designs. The code is not very well optimized at all.

As far as the design, I would make the header smaller and emphasize the content (cheats) a lot more.

brunozugay, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  3. iworkforthem

iworkforthem Peon

Best Answers:
    I dun think you will be able to grow the game cheat website with just html alone. Try using a game script or wordpress instead. It's too much work just to add a new cheat with html. think about it.

Also dun spend too much time on the design, simple is good, see del.icio.us it's done up quite simple. build up your cheat codes! :p

iworkforthem, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  4. malani

malani Peon

Best Answers:
    A CMS would ease your life. Because such a site track will expand soon.

malani, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  5. Kel78

Kel78 Peon

Best Answers:

I'm just beginning to hear about CMS. If my site is already in the host server, how do I start using CMS? Can I just install it myself into my server?:confused:

Kel78, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  6. Kel78

Kel78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the comments. Is the game script you mentioned in php? I've been having some problem trying to use php on my site. Is it possible to use php scripts on a windows dedicated server? If so, how do I do it?

Kel78, Mar 4, 2007 IP