1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where are my Adsense clicks coming from?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by OpenForSale.com, Mar 2, 2007.

Recently I notice in my account that I am getting paid for clicks but I can't figure out which of my sites they are originating from.

I have setup URL channels for all my websites. But when I look up the daily reports, they are only showing 25% of my earnings for the day. I have no idea where the other 75% is coming from.:confused:

Did I miss something? Any ideas? Replies would be much appreciated (with a green rep):)

Thanks.

OpenForSale.com, Mar 2, 2007 IP
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    They might be from pay per impression ads ;)
    75% missing is a lot.. I would suggest using ad logger to keep track of all of your clicks in the futur :) Lots of people here seem to use it.

8everything, Mar 2, 2007 IP
    OpenForSale.com likes this.
  3. BonusOnline

BonusOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Extreme Tracking, at least I will known where the visitor come from, even click or no click.

BonusOnline, Mar 2, 2007 IP
  4. tobycoke

tobycoke Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you set up one URL channel per domain (in addition or not to the page URL channels)?

Play around with your channel names. You might find that URL channel sitename.com/ produces different results than channel www.sitename.com/

I'm using a CMS that includes a post number in the URL ie sitename.com/16/page-name but find that Adsense catches more impressions if I use just sitename.com/16/ as the channel URL without the ending title text.

tobycoke, Mar 2, 2007 IP