1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free .info of your choice

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by andrej, Mar 1, 2007.

I will register a .info domain name (anything.info) to a person who will make me a favour. You must have a Moneybookers account and $2 in it.

I'm launching a new domain names registrar site and need to try out if everything works well before I launch it. All is set up, so it should be OK. However, I need someone who would be the first one to buy a domain name through my site. Actually you'll be the second one, as I already registered a domain and works well. I just need to try once more, but not myself now. It means you will be a tester of my service, but I guarantee you, you will get your money back. The only thing you need to do is to register a .info domain name on my site (I'll PM you the link) and pay for it $1.69 (I'll be selling .infos for this special promotion price). I'll then pay you $1.69 back to your Moneybookers account, as soon as the domain is set up.

If you're interested, just PM me and remember there's nothing to loose, as you'll get paid back.

Thank you in advance for your help.

andrej, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  2. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody wants a free .info?

So, let's make it this way. I'll first transfer $1.75 into your Moneybookers account and you'll then buy a .info on my site for $1.69, OK?

PM me if you're interested. Someone with higher reputation would be more than welcomed.

andrej, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  3. Sleepy_Sentry

Sleepy_Sentry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you took PayPal I might be more interested.

Sleepy_Sentry, Mar 2, 2007 IP
  4. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, Moneybookers only. However, I already got someone via PM for this.

andrej, Mar 2, 2007 IP
  5. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i could help. whats your domain reseller?

bluemouse2, Mar 2, 2007 IP
    andrej likes this.
  6. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for your offers. However, I've already solved this matter. So I no more need anyone for this.

andrej, Mar 2, 2007 IP