1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add news in a website

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by alganet, Feb 28, 2007.

Hello,
    I have seen several sites with a "news" category. I could give url if necessary. They only write the title of the article with a link to it. then sometimes the name of newspaper or the source of the news with a link as well to the site home page. I am thinking on doing something similar in my web. Can I take advantage of google alerts, press releases, news letters etc..always with links to article and source . Is it allowed?? Does it go against Adsense politics?
    Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

alganet, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  2. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong in providing links to a news s report. Many blogs, essentially comment on news developments with their own brief commentary and then provide a link to the page where they found the news. Its happens all over the internet.

qwestcommunications, Feb 28, 2007 IP
    Aragorn likes this.
  3. Aragorn

Aragorn Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for the info. I am also interested in putting news on my site. Is it ok if I extract a small portion of the news too and put it in my site?

Aragorn, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  4. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can do, say, a paragraph or two, and then supply a link back for your visitor to read the rest of the article at the original location. This is acceptable to MOST journalistic institutions online.

jackburton2006, Feb 28, 2007 IP
    Aragorn likes this.