1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Profitable keywords seem to be a joke.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by alvalong, Feb 28, 2007.

After several days and night research, I found "profitable keywords" or "high paid keywords" is just a joke,which many book introduce as a untold secret.

say, if many adverter big on a keywords and make it a high paid keywords.the market should be a hot and fierce .meanwhile many publisher must compete it.

so no profitable keywords. after a long time research ,I can not found a keywords that is profitable: if it is high pay,many publisher must compete it. if a keywords have been many people search on SE, it usually be a high pay keyword,and therefore it must got many people compele.

so where is the profitable keywords?

alvalong, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  2. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    There is profitable keywords, but you can't expect like $20-$30/click, there is few niches $1-$3/click I am getting, its about searching..

P.S. Don't ask me the niche

netjobs, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  3. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't go by the maount thats suggested. Anyway, even if anyoe did get those big clicks they would be from search results and not publisher sites.

qwestcommunications, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  4. alvalong

alvalong Banned

Best Answers:
    I got the many $1-3 keywords, I mean if you take these keywords, your competitor that compete with you will increase correspondingly.

you will compete with competitor more fiercely. you need to devoted more effort .
    a profitable keyword mean you got high pay keyword with low competition.

5. giraph

giraph Guest

Best Answers:
    So you basically want to have a high paying keyword, that has no competition?
    Good luck... If you're afraid of a little competition on a keyword than maybe you
    shouldn't be going for the high priced ones. Just take a medium priced one, you
    can probably find one without too much competition for you to run away in fear.

giraph, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  6. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    If you're about talking low competition in adsense, then how can you find there is heavy competition or not for that high paying niche? Its not possible..

You should check the competition in adwords that more advertisers competing each other and the bid automatically rises.. for that create a adword account and create a campaign, bid for few keywords and you'll find what actually the competition is that for keyword and can get an idea how much you will get on your adsense site.. I am not talking about arbitrage..

netjobs, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  7. BonusOnline

BonusOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    I never dream about high paid keyword.

One reason due to I know that in every country, each rate apply.

I do accept for it. I ever got 1.54 $ just one time only, after that I just got 0.9, sometime 0.8, 0.6, 0.5, 0.4, even 0.02 0.01 All i ever got ^_^

BonusOnline, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  8. dadasays

dadasays Peon

Best Answers:
    I've always said that the highest paying keywords are "high paying keywords."

dadasays, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  9. alvalong

alvalong Banned

Best Answers:
    I already test it but see no competition, where I do wrong?
    see the thread for detail
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=2426348#post2426348

10. emz

emz Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has a pretty extensive system going, and they payout not only in terms of how much the advertiser is bidding, but how likely you are to convert the clicker into a customer. Its smart pricing. If you have a solid website that returns relevant ads, your CPC will most likely be the most it can be (relative to the advertisers bid.) But, first you must find that sweet niche :p

emz, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  11. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    Your not searching deep enough clearly, the medical field for example has so many high paying keywords with little competition, its the best niche for me as its so simple to find them and also rank for them. Try buying an extensive book from the shop on whatever subject and you will find so many niches to target for adsense as well as affiliate.
    I would stay away from mesothelioma if i was you to, its a great way to get the wrong attention from adsense staff. You don't want to just slam sites out about the highest paying keywords possible, its just stupid and especially if your a low earning publisher.

jabb, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  12. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree with the high paying keywords are the term high paying keywords.

Could anyone pay $95 a click for long. Think about it. $95 per click and you make sale every thousand clicks. You better being selling something worth alot of money.

I say be happy if you make over a $1 a click if you make $2 great. I have had clicks at $2.85 and next day same site i get 2 cents a click.

rcj662, Feb 28, 2007 IP