1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ask Jeeves & Indexing

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by ephricon, Jul 1, 2005.

Does it? I mean sheesh I launched a new site designed well over 3 months ago. Yahoo, Google and MSN all had the homepage re-indexed within a couple days, most main pages within a week or two and currently Google's indexed virtually every one of our 40,000 or so pages - as has had them indexed for a solid month. Its important to note all page filenames changed but had 301s, still same domain, but went from asp to another programming language and changed URLs.

Yet nothing but the homepage is indexed on ASK, and that's only b/c it already knew the filename.

We've got lots of inbound links, am I missing anything elementary about getting newly added pages indexed in Ask?

ephricon, Jul 1, 2005 IP
  2. Promoting2

Promoting2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds a bit odd, my advice would be to give it a bit more time. Not too much else you can do.

Promoting2, Jul 18, 2005 IP
  3. David26

David26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah it seems like those other search engines provide more content then google now.

David26, Jul 23, 2005 IP