1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Going broke.. I need to get in Yahoo Publishers Network and earn money!

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by MindElude, Feb 9, 2007.

1. HostingCoupons

HostingCoupons Guest

Best Answers:
    You guys have to quite with the highest paying keyword thread unless you have a great site, you will have to compete with thousands of competitors to get that much for a click, otherwise you will get public service ads and get paid $.02 a click....

Good Luck!

HostingCoupons, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  2. karagold

karagold Peon

Best Answers:
    huh? im sorry to say, you sound like you have no idea what you are talking about. no offense, but your competitors, or site quality, have nothing to do with how much you get per click or whether you get public service ads (ron ads) and i have yet to see any rpc in ypn that pays 2 cents per click. maybe you are thinking of adsense and stumbled into the ypn forum.

although, i do agree that threads asking for the highest paying kw's / categories is useless as nobody is going to reveal what they know in these aspects of ypn. that would be just stupid to give that info up.

jmo

karagold, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  3. overdrive

overdrive Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I dont understand why everyone thinks they are going to make a lot of money fast.....it just doesnt happen! Sorry.....

overdrive, Feb 22, 2007 IP
  4. Phillychzsteak

Phillychzsteak Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even if you had a great site and were investing lots of money in yahoo, you're not going to see any money until the end of the month after all of your investments. Investing in advertisement has worked out for me with yahoo, but you have to wait for those checks..

Phillychzsteak, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  5. SNap3

SNap3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, Id say like this. Sell computer use money to pay rent and stuff. Then Get a job and save up some budget buy a new comp and start learning seo or something.

SNap3, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  6. suttree

suttree Guest

Best Answers:
    or follow Phillychzsteak's lead:

put up a arcade site on 1/2007, put YPN ads on it, buy bad traffic or overseas traffic, get banned by YPN, and then sell your site here for 20k the following month.

there's a money making method!

LOL.

suttree, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  7. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If your very seriously desperate for cash just now maybe a half decent solution would be a part time job and when your not out at work use your other spare hours for your online work.

I would definately advise to think long term and although it really would be fabulous to suddenly get a good flow of cash coming in very quickly it usually doesn't happen that way very often, unless its a case of someone who knows this game so well.

Definately do a ton of your own research and you may get some unique ideas for new site/s

pipes, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  8. mobilebay

mobilebay Active Member

Best Answers:
    define a lot of money, ? if you have a strategy even before a site you can make a lot of money online, granted not totally thru ypn , n g etc but with the aid of affiliate marketing its very possible ELude i would first read up on seo and decide to base your site on somthing that really interests concentrate on a niche within that ,,, imo

mobilebay, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  9. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't have a job, get one. Its more importnat that you have job than trying to earn money here which can take time. Do this on part time basis.

qwestcommunications, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  10. rajuthan

rajuthan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create a Niche site more traffic more money

rajuthan, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  11. karagold

karagold Peon

Best Answers:
    this game changes too fast. if you dont already know how to make money, dont bother. by the time you figure it out, something will have changed. everyday a new opportunity arises and everyday an old opportunity falls. the people who really make money see the opportunities coming in advance and predict the falls before they happen. this is true in many business models, not just online.

my 2 cents.

karagold, Mar 5, 2007 IP