1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Hosting Index Page

Discussion in 'Websites' started by kids, Feb 25, 2007.

kids, Feb 25, 2007 IP
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your site looks a bit too cluttered.. maybe minimize the use of images everywhere?

For your font color on the tabs that are orange, I would change it to yellow (so there's a better contrast, therefore it'll be more legible)

I think your adsense ads are well blended on the left :)

I would get the header re-designed completely, the design style is kind of outdated. I'd recommend something more clean & web 2.0 to give your site more of a professional look.

8everything, Feb 25, 2007 IP
  3. MikeLugar

MikeLugar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree the site is a little bit busy looking. But it still looks nice. Your banner needs to look more smooth, and shiney.

MikeLugar, Feb 25, 2007 IP
  4. think_jc

think_jc Peon

Best Answers:
    i like the scheme of things very much. the only problem is that toward the bottom there's so much to look at I don't know where to start, maybe a more dominant element toward the bottom if cant get rid of some images? I really like the use of color though^^

think_jc, Feb 25, 2007 IP