1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My Nintendo Wii Social Network

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Jetsdonwankey, Feb 25, 2007.

Jetsdonwankey, Feb 25, 2007 IP
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice domain name!

Suggestions:
    - I think the sign up button is annoying.. it covers up the best part of the header. I would either make it placed in the center or redesign it completely
    - I would add a rollover on all of your buttons (maybe make it change to black?)

I like the overall design, nice colors and it's very clean :)

8everything, Feb 25, 2007 IP
  3. WalkingSnake

WalkingSnake Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice design, nice colors, very nice feel to the whole design.

The "First time here?" box is very annoying. Either remove it completely or have it show up somewhere where it isn't covering the header.

For your default gravatar, you're shrinking a 188x159 image into what appears to be about 60x60 or so. This doesn't look good.

I like the header, even though at first I thought the Wiimote was covering up an actual link in the header. :p

The website is off to a nice start, and it looks like it could be successful. :)

WalkingSnake, Feb 25, 2007 IP
  4. think_jc

think_jc Peon

Best Answers:
    I really like the color scheme, very standard wii, so you play the system you'd feel comfortable for sure. the pop up buged me but everyone already mentioned that lol. What also kind of bug me was the search button. I don't know but it just seems blurry or something. other then that as a wii owner since 11/19, I would def frequent the page^^

think_jc, Feb 25, 2007 IP
  5. kemus

kemus Guest

Best Answers:
    Hmm, apart from the first time here popup, one thing that slightly bugs me is that the wii remote in the header is broken in IE7 (not in Firefox though)

kemus, Feb 27, 2007 IP