1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ClickBank Account question

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Swampdog, Feb 21, 2007.

Hello again,

I have an account with clickbank, but what I wanted to know, is will Clickbank allow you to have more than one account from the same mailing address without getting into some kind of trouble. Thanks for any help. I'm not trying something shady here, just want to know if my wife can have an account while I have an account at the same address.
    Thanks
    Swampdog

Swampdog, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  2. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    you can.

they even suggest using multiple accounts to track statistics more accurately in their documentation.

disgust, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  3. Swampdog

Swampdog Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Disgust--interesting name--but I can relate to it. There's still some things that I find disgusting...

I guess I should have been more clear. I saw in their t&c that a merchant could have more than one account, but I didn't see if an affiliate could have more than one account. I'll check back with them and see if I can find it. Thanks for your response, I appreciate it. Have a great day...
    Swampdog

Swampdog, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  4. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    ah, sorry. :)

do they allow you to run multiple products from one account? I've never set things up via clickbank. if they do, why not just have your wife use that account?

if you're really insistant, just ask them... worst case scenerio get a PO box :)

disgust, Feb 22, 2007 IP
  5. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes an affiliate can have multiple account with the same info, I have 2 accounts. I emailed them last year before I open the second one.

Franck S, Feb 22, 2007 IP