1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone please tell me how to find bid prices for keywords??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by coreyt1111, Feb 16, 2007.

ok iv been looking for days now, where can I find the bid prixes for keywords? Overture.com use to work, but now it doesnt? Theres gotta be a place right??? Can someone please help me? Thanks

coreyt1111, Feb 16, 2007 IP
  2. Pierce

Pierce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pierce, Feb 16, 2007 IP
  3. MediaHustler

MediaHustler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    KTE is probably the only "some what" reliable tool.

MediaHustler, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  4. YokoOno

YokoOno Guest

Best Answers:
    There are no reliable tools. Oveture used to proved and Google still provides top bids for SEARCH TERMS, not contextual bids. You can set different bids for search and for context and many advertisers do. Content bids are MUCH lower than search bids.

Your only way to find out is to use tracking script and AdSense channels. There are some free resources that I use (see my sig) to find best paying niches (ironically, they are not the ones that are being hyped up - like mortgages, mesothelioma and credit cards.

If you do adsense for living, invest money in any service that provides data on contextual AdSense clicks, not "high bids". One is TestedAdSenseNiches and there are others I don't rember right now. Talk to arbitrage guys, they buy data on what niches pay best right now.

Or you can find out AdSense payouts buy using arbitrage method yourself. Set up an arbitrage page about XXXX. Drive traffic to that page with PPC. Track your earnings with AdSense channel and do the math. While arbitrage folks need to make more money from ads than they paid for ads, you can afford to lose some money, if your objective is to find out the payout range for a particular keyword, rather than do arbitrage. I do this all the time.

YokoOno, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  5. coreyt1111

coreyt1111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, this makes things more complicated. I dont even know what subjects pay decent then. I remember Native American ads on overture had a max bid of 12 cents. That topic sucks and thats why I failed at my first adsense attempt.

coreyt1111, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  6. coreyt1111

coreyt1111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is Nichebot free? Which one of these is the best tool?

coreyt1111, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  7. Whatsense

Whatsense Peon

Best Answers:
    it is almost impossible to know AdSense CPCs as this will also depend on the conversions from your website (smart pricing) as well. but what I would suggest is if you r planning to start a website, before choosing a topic, search it at google and if u see many ads (more competition), it means u might expect better earnings...

Whatsense, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  8. vikramgvk

vikramgvk Peon

Best Answers:
    vikramgvk, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  9. YokoOno

YokoOno Guest

Best Answers:

What a freaking joke. Did you see that these idiots still list mesothelioma as a highpaying keyword, while in reality it pays about 7 cents on AdSense (I tested it personally)? That site is total nonsense. Don't ever waste your time on sites or keyword lists that have figures in 10s and 20s - these have nothing to do with AdSense. When SEARCH BIDS are that high, the content side is almost always turned off.

YokoOno, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  10. vikramgvk

vikramgvk Peon

Best Answers:
    wow :eek: so you tested mesothelioma.i wonder how you tested:confused: .you can't simply create a site and expect mesothelioma's highest paying ads to be displayed.your site needs to be very highly ranked before getting those rich paying ads.so get your things right baby...before commenting on other sites.

vikramgvk, Feb 19, 2007 IP
  11. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Care to share how you tested it???

ablaye, Feb 19, 2007 IP
  12. manish

manish Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the totally wasting of time..

manish, Feb 19, 2007 IP