1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Real Cause of 911?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by yo-yo, Dec 22, 2005.

1. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's right. So I suppose the most logical thing to do is keep an open mind. It doesn't hurt right? It doesn't make you any less of a person.

BRUm, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  2. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What I find funny is that if you think it didn't happen, you are wrong and you're a conspiracy theorist

If you think it happened, then you are right (even though you have no more proof than anyone else)

This applies to pretty much everything (god etc.)

Being sceptical goes both ways, not just to those going against the mainstream :eek:

rochow, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  3. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly.

So far there has been piss all proof on both sides of the argument, and as BRUm rightly pointed out people like GTech think that people that do not believe the "official" story of 9/11 have some kind of mental illness or some shit.
    That's very naive but I wouldn't expect anything less from GTech.

The worse thing is that I don't think we will ever find the whole truth behind what really happened on that day, people are too conditioned these days, people are too engrossed in their own lives to really care.
    As long as Joe Blo has his job, his home, his PC and his cable TV he don't really give too much of a shite what his Government is doing.

I still think that Bush knew. 3,000 innocent people being killed for the chance to virtually take over an oil rich country like Iraq is a very small price to pay. The 3,000+ soldiers killed are just numbers to Bush, they mean nothing to him.
    The innocent Iraqi civilians killed mean even less than that to him, just like Bin Laden, he probably "doesn't think too much about them these days."
    People are not waking up and the world is heading towards a major disaster.

There is a guy called Paul Craig Roberts who writes some very good articles and he wrote a recent one called "World Can Halt Bush's Crimes By Dumping the Dollar" and it is so true, the world can stop the psychopath Bush and his madness by doing that.

So true.

Article here:
    http://rense.com/general75/DUMPING.HTM

He also wrote this article which again is right on the money:
    http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=10432

No doubt at all that Gtech, his son d16man, Mia, latehorn and lorien will say he's retarted or mentally ill because he is speaking out against Bush though lol.

AGS, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  4. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The reason it's very unlikely we will know is because the Government isn't going to turn around and say "yeah well we lied... then attacked a country because of it... and failed to get what we needed..."

The truth will more than likely never be told

rochow, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  5. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very true Rochow. Doesn't the US Government have a policy of so many years after an event has taken place, they reveal what did happen? I remember looking on the fbi gov site and seeing some coups revealed. Maybe one day we may see 9/11 on there; or maybe not, who really knows?

BRUm, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  6. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What about the moon and the magic way the camera was on there filming the first steps?

I'm not sure - I'm not from the US so I'm not up to date on all their policies.

I would like to know though (then come on DP and gloat if I'm right :))

rochow, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  7. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Very true.

The USA is going to be in Iraq for at least the rest of our lifetimes that much is for sure.

Like I said before, the initial 3,000 civilians killed is a very small price to pay when you think about all the oil they (the US Government) will have control over, not to mention the money that Halliburton and The Carlyle Group are making.

AGS, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  8. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I see this thread.. it reminds me of a thought I had one day...

When and where was it, in history, that the first person took the decision of personal wealth over that of others? If you think about it, it's not strange to consider. Look at this scenario as if an outsider not from Earth:

A man cuts down a tree to make beds for his family. This would be considered OK within society as there's no real greed - he took the tree and made the most of it. He didn't waste any of it, and as soon as he made his beds, he used them and stopped the cutting of trees. One day, a man, maybe the same man, realises that other people might want beds (let's say this is very early man and he made the first bed ;)) so he cuts down more trees and creates more beds. Soon, the nearby forest has completely disappeared. So he moves on to another forest.

This is the point: We cannot say that this man never had the thought occur to him that if he continues, he will destroy more and more forests at the luxury of his fellow man. Also, it's basic knowledge that success bring competition. So even the sign of more people copying him, he competes harder - lower prices or even more food per bed. Why didn't he think: I've created something bad, as many, many forests will be cut down just so man can have beds.

This is all fictional and hypothetical of course, but is it built into humans to be so greedy? If so, why?

We're destroying this planet, and people like bush don't care :(

I know I'm not perfect, and sure, I have my luxury items, but at least I'm aware of the damage I've done and I regret this. Capitalism is destroying the very environment of which we use and habitat. I'm not referring to global warming etc.. as it can be debated of its affects, but what I am saying, is that this world was a lot better off before we were around.

The saying: "To bite the very hand that feeds you" springs to mind...

Or maybe I just think too much...

BRUm, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  9. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What I find odd is that nobody has set foot on the moon since Apollo 17 in 1972.

I'm not disputing that people have walked on the moon, I'm just surprised that nobody has set foot on it for 35 years.

AGS, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  10. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because "there is nothing else left to know"

The Government were never good with excuses lol

rochow, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  11. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I'm even more suspicious about, is that according to the moan hoax documentary, USSR/Russia has never set foot on the moon :confused:

BRUm, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  12. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    February 12, 2007 -- When it comes to 9/11, America right now is divided between two camps, those who trust the official account of the attacks, and those who, well, have questions. It’s occasionally the case that the first camp will publicly denounce the second camp as a bunch of nutcases, and when this happens, it’s usually the rowdier section of Camp Two, the Loose Change, bullhorn-wielding, “death to the New World Order” crowd, that takes the most heat.

What tends to get ignored, however, is the quieter section of Camp Two, and especially a group of widowed mothers from New Jersey and New York who over the last six years ...

Rest of the article

mcfox, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  13. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that mcfox. Repped :) Excellent addition to the thread.

BRUm, Feb 15, 2007 IP
    mcfox likes this.
  14. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Hehe.. thanks :)
    And not that the HQ variates depending on which resort the lizards choose.

No, it's normal, that what's usually what happen when planes goes into a concrete building. It's pretty obvious that you know nothing about physics.

However, why not trust all the witnesses that saw the commercial plane and not a missile? Or are they part of the conspiracy too?

Al Qaida want to expand their idea of Islamic(their form of Islam) countries outside the Islamic world with force. It just happens that US is the biggest country in the world that doesn't apply to their standards. Just because US is the biggest target doesn't mean that Australia isn't a target at all. California has pretty much the same population as Australia and didn't experience 9/11. Does that mean that California is free from people that want to crash planes into buildings?

For what I know, US has a bigger economic growth than Australia. US may have a big deficit, but it's small compared to the one of Japan. Australia has however big problems with droughts.
    Yes you do have a lot of threats to take seriously. Al Qaida is a global organization.

If you still believe in the missile theory, I expect your IQ to be in the mid-80.

As I showed you earlier. Australia's growth is not impressive. However the argument above is not logical in the debate. It's an Ad hominem argument. I think Ad hominem should be used if you made a logical point, which no one from your side has made so far. If you have nothing to say, then at least shut up.

Excuses for what? The moonlandings took actually place. Ask any astronomer about that. It's rather the Moonlanding CT's that don't have any excuses left. But start a new thread for that if you want to discuss it, because otherwise we may drive away from the subject.

latehorn, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  15. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:

It's good to have questions. Ask here and I or someone else can answer. :)

16. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    I think I would prefer a less bias opinion. ;)

Much as it pains me, this is a must read for any and everyone relating to 911 arguments - although the author claims a neutral position - either a lack of research or a sub-consciously biased slant is included. Having said that, it's worth reading what he has to say about Dylan Avery, aka, maker of 'Loose Change'.
    http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/911truth.html

mcfox, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  17. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    No, it isn't the same thing. Most scientists don't believe in god, but most scientists believe in the official story and thinks that the theories from your side is crap.

Thing is, we have an official theory that is supported by amounts of facts and research. And there we have the alternative theories filled with lies and weird conclusions. If the official theory is wrong, that means a heck of a lot of people is part of a conspiracy. I find the official story to be more believable the I research it. After all, what other major event have been so much researched and analyzed by critics and still managed to stand up? I've seen no evidence that would suggest a conspiracy theory at this time, despite the enormous amount of research of this subject.

Thing is, the burden of proof is on your side, if you doubt a major world event that is considered as a fact you have to provide a theory that can explain the thing differently and is more logical than the official version. At this time, there's no such. You can't just say that the Olympic games in Athens didn't take place, you must prove it.

18. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But of course you believe the official story latehorn, you're a devout republican right?

BRUm, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  19. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    This isn't a political opinion, this is a conclusion based on research in the official theory and alternative theories.
    btw.. have you watched Screw Loose Change yet?

20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What amazes me most about the 9/11 conspiracy theorist is that they will believe in things like a gunman on the grassy nole, a missle hitting the Pentagon, explosives in the WTC, etc., but they dismiss things like:

The earth is 6000 or so years old
    Jesus was the messiah
    God made man

These are some pretty difficult things too believe, more difficult than the conspiracy theories, yet they are dismissed by even the whackiest of moonbats.

Go figure.

Mia, Feb 15, 2007 IP