1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

f***ing Google!!! -anyone know of an email or phone to contact them

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lucidly.com, Feb 13, 2007.

They suspended my account. I had heard so many horror stories of people's accounts just getting suspended for invalid clicks when they didn't do jack, and that just happened to me. I definitely didn't click my own ads or violate any policies.=

Is there any email or phone number from google that I can contact and actually get a response from them?

lucidly.com, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  2. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Wow, you are such a charm, I am sure Google would just love to have a chat with you.

fryman, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  3. lucidly.com

lucidly.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why did you post to say that, jerk. Sorry if I'm not in the best mood when I just got a bunch of money stolen from me by google for something I didn't do.

What would you do if a thief steals a bunch of money from you that you can never get back, and you're not allowed to make money that way again when you are completely innocent?

I don't know why you'd even post here to insult me. You obviously knew this post would do nothing but insult me (it certainly didn't help), so you're just a jerk.

exam likes this.
  4. TimeIsMoney

TimeIsMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I felt the exact same way as you did when they banned me for alleged click fraud.

Thats how google do money, they wait for the advertisers to pay publishers 35$ then close the account up and keep the money :)

I ***DUHHH*** never clicked on my own ads im not retarded .

TimeIsMoney, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  5. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    You can be reinstated, but not in this way, you should be calm and explain as much as possible to them via email, again dont try put those harsh words in the email..

netjobs, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  6. minnseoelite

minnseoelite Peon

Best Answers:
    I know Fryman from another forum and he is not a jerk actually quite helpfull and I would agree with him......if you was a G rep would you want to talk with someone that acted the way you did in your first post?

minnseoelite, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  7. lucidly.com

lucidly.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm obviously not going to speak this way to google, I am just venting. Maybe he should have said "don't speak that way to google" instead of just making an insulting sarcastic comment. Uncalled for.

Anyways, really has people respond? What is the usual wait time?

8. John84

John84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    response time is about 1-2 days - in my experience at least. good luck with everything... i just recently got a site UNbanned so it could work if you email em with an explanation.

John84, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  9. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Relax dude, it doesn't worth it ..... try to hold still when the whole world falls apart, this way you will live longer to get what you lost again ...

Note : read between the lines ...

wissam, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  10. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    clam down. contacting them take like a week or more sometime.

hope you get your account back

tonyinabox, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  11. fireatwork

fireatwork Peon

Best Answers:
    try to explain to google in a email...best of luck

fireatwork, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  12. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was considering chiming in, but after the way Fryman got burned I am not so sure I want to. After all my time is my money.

So, instead of a nice long post telling you step by step how to get your account back on, I will post quickly.

Asking google to re-consider is pointless, UNLESS you can show them your detailed webstats etc.

Clicking on your own ads is not what it is about, it is about 'un natural click patterns, and their algo can pick it up. Who says that THIS is the reason anyhow? it could be something else in the T&C. did you have images close to the adsense? they changed this recently to make it against the T&C you know. did you encourage anyone to click ads in any way? Having words like 'more information below' is enough to get you shut down.

Anyhow. long story short,

use this form

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py?contact=invalid_clicks_appeal

This is of course assuming this is th reason they closed you down.
    One final word of advice to you though. sarcasm is part of the web. if you run into a room shouting and swearing (as you did here) then complaining about the reaction is a waste of time. ;)

Old Welsh Guy, Feb 15, 2007 IP
    minstrel likes this.
  13. sjk.root

sjk.root Peon

Best Answers:
    how would one prove their innocense concerning "un-natural" click patterns? if you did encourage some users to click your ads or not theres no way to prove it either way.

sjk.root, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  14. Icheb

Icheb Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't, you just give them as much evidence as you can and be persistent.

Icheb, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  15. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your last 2 words is where most people approach it from. This is TOTALLY miguided, as there is NO 'either way' with google. YOU ARE GUILTY and it is up to YOU to prove otherwise. there really is no 'either way' when G is concerned.

You can't . If an un-natural click pattern is going on at your site, your SITE is guilty. Now whether YOU as an individual is responsible or not is another matter. The clicks are monitored algorithmically, and it is not a simple 'oooh lots of clicks, must be fraud' sort of thing. They take the data from your site and compare it to the mean average and other sites and all sorts. If a pattern is bad, then they look at other factors like IP addresses, geo locations, referrers.

Again you are confusing the issue. Google do NOT have to prove anything, they ASSUME. their Algorithm tells them CATERGORICALLY that there is un-natural clicks going on, so they close your account.

If 50 people went DIRECT to your site via typing in the url, and clicked on an ad, then left the site they had gone to, wouldn't you think THAT suspicious?

Old Welsh Guy, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  16. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    Just calm down and do what Old Welsh Guy says.. He seems to know what he's talking about. :)

KingofKings, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  17. sjk.root

sjk.root Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for clearing all that up welsh guy

sjk.root, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  18. DomainDomain

DomainDomain Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can understand your pissed. But adsense is just the tip of the iceburg as far as site monetisation goes. Check out some affiliates in your existing niches, and go make a ton more cash with them instead. Or, you can just sign up using a family member/ friends details, although this is obviously frowned upon to say the least....
    Good luck with it
    DD

DomainDomain, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  19. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    email? the easiest way is to use their contact form. U can find it using their help section to find the contact form.

toby, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  20. alemcherry

alemcherry Guest

Best Answers:
    You can make a request to reinstate. Adsense support typically replies in 2-3 days, sometimes even 5-6 days.

You will have to prove that you did not click the ads. If you know someone trying to subotage, give that info along with the IP. It happened to me once, I had a fight with one member on a forum and he clicked my ads more than 100 times in few minutes. Fortunately I noticed that and was able to identify even his IP. Google banned me, but after hearing my side of the story, reinstated me. So I guess you have a chance, if you can provide some onfo regarding the click attack.

alemcherry, Feb 15, 2007 IP