1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Real Cause of 911?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by yo-yo, Dec 22, 2005.

1. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Samantha did you watch all of loose change the first and 2nd edition?

BRUm, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  2. trickz

trickz Peon

Best Answers:
    All George Bush.

trickz, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  3. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    I've watched the 2nd. Contains like 1000 lies and weird conclusions that most people don't check up. Those who had time to watch it can also watch Screw Loose Change.

Like no one else can put up some links to sites and make up a paranoid fantasy, it's quite easy actually.

Or the truth movement :p

latehorn, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  4. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've actually visited his site and read some pages. Many of the links he makes are to either other conspiracy sites or to real sites (bbc, etal) with things taken way out of context and spun in the direction he wants them to be. Just "linking" to people doesn't do much if you are cherrypicking things to make the world the way you want.

lorien1973, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  5. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    His frontpage is covered with negative news and conspiracy theories. That way, he can convince people to be feared and if they are feared enough, they may seek comfort in his conspiracy theories and therefore become his "sheeple". Quite good marketing.

6. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    nope i have only watched the second edition, but i have watched other movies, from both sides, and i also watched it happen live, now i can remember what i seen, and what was reported as it happend, and the hype from the CT mob started the very same day.

but i have looked at what they claim, like the freefall speed and now claim it came down in 8 seconds, which is faster than freefall speed. i dont need fools to lie to make a point about something, and to try and convince me that what i seen, didnt happen the way i seen it. i know what i seen, and what i have looked up since, and what i have found out to be truth or fantasy from the tooth fairy, and trust me, the CT mob cant make a truthful comment about anything without linking to other fairytail sites.

what is sad is that they have no respect for the dead, nor think about the harm they are causing people who lost family that day, all they think about is how to make some crap look good for self esteam building, and to make a buck from it. what's i see is that some people like AGS are so gullable to read something, and believe it, without checking the facts and trusting in what he is told by someone thats in it for the money.

i wonder if AGS believes Diana was bumped off by the Queens hitmen so we wouldnt have an arab as stepdad to the future king. :rolleyes:

samantha pia, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Some people actually think the "DaVinci Code" is real too! Sheesh... I love imagination. The human mind is an amazing machine.

For those of us that live in reality, this stuff is pretty funny!

Mia, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  8. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh lordy! Don't get me started on the sacred Royal blood lines. :D

AGS, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  9. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    The Loose Change forum is censoring stuff that "hurts" their conspiracy theory :D

10. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    Figure 1: Transdimensional lizard with nice hair

mcfox likes this.
  11. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol nice picture latehorn. Shouldn't mock peoples' ideas though.. even *if* they may be incorrect.

I'm going to watch screw loose change tonight, as I like to see both sides of arguments :)

EIDT: Just like to point out, if it hasn't already, this particular short debate: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=142975074341498508&hl=en-CA

It looks very interesting, I've started watching it now.

BRUm, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  12. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't facts matter though, Brum? Let's turn it around with an analogy for a moment.

Leftists and pacificsts love to assert that Bush lied. They assert that he lied about intelligence to go into Iraq. Of course, this isn't true and can easily be proved by the fact that Bush isn't an intelligence analysist, he simply takes intel and makes decisions. But more importantly, those in office YEARS before him had concluded the same thing and had called for war with Iraq. In addition, many other countries around the world had the same intel.

So even though the assertion is based on false premise and is not factually true, anti-war nuts spout the same thing. And because of such, believe Bush cannot be trusted because they subscribe to an unsubstantiated lie themselves, that Bush lied.

OK, so now fast foward to loony tunes conspiracy theories. Loose change. The first one was so factually incorrect and filled with lies and debunked so thoroughly, that they had to make up a new version that is also filled with lies and has been debunked. Yet there are some who simply do not care that they are being lied to, nor do they put *any* stock into the fact time and again, the lies are debunked. Facts do not matter.

Do you see the problem here? Intentionally subscribing to something that is proven factually incorrect? And as I (and others) have pointed out, it goes from one lie, to the next, to the next. One lie is debunked, they move on with "but, but, but what about {insert another lie here}?" That one is debunked, rinse, repeat.

At what point do those whose minds are so weak and so overcome with lunacy actually start questioning the people who in fact *are* perpetuating the lies? It's as if those that willfully subscribe to things that are time and again proven to be factually incorrect do not care about what is true or not. What I don't understand is, why they do not question those that perpetuate these lies and make them look foolish for promoting these lies?

How many lies, how many debunked issues from these *for profit* conspiracy nuts must be proven wrong, before those that subscribe to them say "hey, wait a minute, this was a lie, that was a lie, that was debunked, now that I see real evidence...this was not true?" When will those subscribing to the conspiracies of others start demanding answers to the lies of the conspiracy nuts putting forth these theories? Why do conspiracy nuts always say "others should question what happened" but never actually question the conspiracy theory in the first place?

Perhaps I'm just trying to think rationally about/with those who are incapable of doing so, I don't know. Personally, I don't understand the loyalty to something that makes someone look a fool because they are trying to assert false theories of others that have time and again been proven outright lies. Maybe there is a name for such a mental disorder, I'm not sure. Delusion comes to mind, but what I'm talking about goes beyond delusion.

Lies are not arguments. They are simply lies. Lies are not views. They are simply lies.

BTW, I'm not singling you out here, just taking the opportunity to post some thoughts because there are number of people here who seem utterly brainwashed (hate to use that term, but it fits) and have time and again demonstrated they simply do not care about what is factual and what is not. I'm trying to better understand what sort of mental disorder causes people to subscribe to such awkward behavior.

GTech, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  13. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    It isn't the head of state figures who run the show, it's the bureaucrats and pen-pushers lurking in the background.

mcfox, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  14. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech hit it perfectly- KO'd with a left, right, left, right, left, right, right, right, right, right....

debunked, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I think I saw n upper cut or two in there too.

Mia, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  16. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Due to the large amount of debunking, I think I have the right to throw some light hearted insults. I'm sure that AGS finds it funny.

Watched a few minutes. The directors didn't seem to have much faith in their own work but said that they recommended Press For Truth and 911 Mysteries ;)

I don't know any "smoking gun" that haven't been debunked at this time.

17. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    the loose changes guys looked like buffoons when NPR (I think it was npr) had them on during the 5th anniversary with the popular mechanics. The one guy (far left in the above google video link) just kept saying - you are liars you are lying. Morons. Even his buddy had to calm him down.

18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It is pretty pathetic when one moonbat recognizes another moonbats battyness.

Mia, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  19. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    There's something about common sense and rational thought that seems to drive them away from the thread. Interesting.

GTech, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  20. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    It's not even fun or challenging anymore. It's just tedious and boring. After AGS failed to respond to direct evidence to the pentagon plane, I think I finally realized - its not an honest argument for a conspiracy - its just reality avoidance merged with an axe to grind.