1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Iran 'does not fear attack by US'

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Feb 12, 2007.

I have to admire Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He knows full well that Bush and the rest of his crazy gang of neocons/PNAC followers are fooling the people to force an attack on his country.

LOL he called that one right! :D

Ahmadinejad can see through Bush bullshit, let's hope that some of the damn sheeple will start seeing it too.

Personally I cannot see a false flag terror attack (like 9/11 or 7/7) happening, they only just about got away with 9/11, I personally think that the crazies will keep pushing the Iran "supplying weapons" angle and try and blow it out of all proportion.

At the end of the day it makes no difference because Bush will do it anyway as he is the self proclaimed "decider."

God help us all. How the hell did we allow these idiots to get us into such a dangerous position? :(

BBC article here:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6355169.stm

AGS, Feb 12, 2007 IP
    Janissary likes this.
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    We've known this for a long time. You've always admired terrorists since you've been here.

Too late to halt Iran’s nuclear bomb, EU is told

Perhaps it's the persistent call for wiping Jews off the face of the earth that you admire so much, AGS? ;)

GTech, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  3. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you get some kind of perverse gratification in seeing hundreds of thousands of innocent people being killed GTech?

It's alright for you sat holed up wherever you live in the States sat behind your computer isn't it?

Staunchly defending Bush and his crackpot associates whilst he ruins the Middle East.

If Bush does invade Iran it will be an absolute disaster, most people can see that but you.

It's not a computer game GTech or an Arnie Commando movie, this is real life guy.

I don't know (or care) how old you are but I would love to see you drafted out there when the shit really hits the fan, as it certainly will do before Bush leaves office. You would not be so fast to defend your corrupt President then, that is for sure. ;)

AGS, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  4. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm actually sure France may be involved in a war with Iran...if it is to come. The prime minister made some bumbling comments about counter nucleur strikes if Iran used the weapons. Of coarse he apologized, but I'm sure under that mask we know the EU will find their interests deeply involved with Iran not having such weapons...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070201/ap_on_re_as/france_chirac_iran

I wouldn't want anything like this to happen. But as France knows...it's within Iran's capability...so ultimately if there was a conflict, France would be in it. It's just a matter of hoping such an occurence doesn't go down.

Rick_Michael, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    Unfortunatley, none of your points have any validity, nor do they address why you give aid and comfort to terrorists. In fact, I don't recall the last time I've mentioned "Bush" in a post on the forum, other than to point out your hatred.

I guess that is what you admire, a terrorist who repeatedly claims he wants to wipe out Jews. Congrats on coming out of the closet ;)

GTech, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  6. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to though, we all know you love him. :p :p

AGS, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    We all know who you love too ;)

Come on AGS, seriously, I have a difficult time imagining anyone could be so delusional and not locked up in the psych ward.

Has your hatred for Bush taken you so low that you support and admire someone who openly wants to wipe a nation off the map?

If it were not for you posting here, openly telling the world these views, I wouldn't believe anyone could be so delusional.

Is there any way to reason with you?

GTech, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  8. C4supplements

C4supplements Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally do not believe that Bush wants to attack Iran. I think that the White House would much rather Israel strike first and then get involved in the protection defense. When you look at how many of the top companies on the Nasdaq have headquarters in Israel it would be very hard for the US economy to allow any damage to come to it's way. I think that the new path by which the US will fight terror will go through Israel.

C4supplements, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  9. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you did a bit of reading on the net you might realise that he was mis-quoted and didn't say that. It was the Beeb (BBC) translation service that mis-translated it too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,1788542,00.html

But it gives hawks like you the perfect excuse to keep bringing it up over and over again.

Your terrorist buddy's Israel almost wiped Lebanon off the map too though the other month didn't they, until common sense and PEACE prevailed.

You seem to think I support terrorists, that is wrong. I support peace without all the gung-ho bullshit that is going on at the moment.

I think you are the person that needs help because you seem to love all the death and destruction going on out there.

As I said before, if you were out there you wouldn't be so keen on it. ;)

AGS, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  10. tapalapa

tapalapa Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with AGS on this one. Gtech , stop watching too much fox news.. its bad for you

tapalapa, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  11. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This will be a nother exemple that BUsh is the bigest assasin in hhistory and a moron ....

w3bmaster, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  12. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you're in any position to call a person a moron... judging by your spelling job...

chulium, Feb 12, 2007 IP
    GTech likes this.
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    Incorrect. A few pacifists have suggested such, but in reality, he did claim such and on numerous occasions and what he meant was very clear. No one believes he was trying to be kind to Jews :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmou...Translation_of_phrase_.22wiped_off_the_map.22
    But it gives hawks like you the perfect excuse to keep bringing it up over and over again.

That's incorrect too. Promoting and directing people to videos, laced on your website, that absolves terrorists of their crimes is supporting them. Claiming you "adire" them, is supporting them. Defending their actions, is supporting them.

Shall we contrast these things with how you feel about Bush? No one would ever second guess that you didn't support him. If you are ashamed of supporting terrorists, stop creating posts on a public forum to tell the world you admire them, as you did above.

Incorrect. I do not support the same people you support in Iraq or all the death and destruction they have brought. I support those who are trying to bring peace to the region. I don't support those who brought death and destruction to my and your country, nor do I seek to absolve them of their crimes by giving aid and comfort to suggest that others were responsible.

You need help, bud. In a bad way.

GTech, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  14. AZhitman

AZhitman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a news flash for ya, Mahmoud: If we followed the same policy, you'd be getting C-130's full of pissed-off Iranians dropped at your doorstep by the hundreds of thousands.

Piss on him and his pathetic excuse for a country.

AZhitman, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  15. AZhitman

AZhitman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check it out - change a few words and the meaning is the same.... :)

16. GTech

Best Answers:
    That would make him a sheeple too :D

Psychiatrists would have a field day with him. Honestly, I just don't get how someone could willfully be so delusional. And on top of it, be proud they are.

GTech, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  17. AZhitman

AZhitman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Eh, he'd think differently if his ass got dropped in the middle of Afghanistan or Iran or Iraq - He could suck up to them all he wanted, they'd still shank his ass.

Not for being White, or European - but for being a pacifist pansy. :)

18. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its amazing how many people think that the news agency that most rides the fence (i.e. fox, because they are not nearly as left as the others, therefore they seem right wing) is totally wrong...This is just part of the problem with america....besides, more people watch fox than any other network.....why don't you go cry Katie Couric a river, after all, thanks to danny boy she is really sucking up the ratings...

d16man, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  19. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I support any leader that stands up to these lying, bullying psychopaths like Bush, Cheney and the rest of the crazy neocon PNAC gang.

These crazy corrupt bastards are destroying the world right under the sheeples noses and they are either too stupid or ignorant to realise it.

And you say that I need help GTech. LOL.

AGS, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    It must be "opposite day" at the psych ward again :rolleyes:

GTech, Feb 12, 2007 IP