1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Artilce Site Available

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Infusionx, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Calling all article submitters....Please feel free to submit your articles to my new site http://www.za77.org

The site is new. Still not quite sure how to market the site yet so I am still working on that one.

However I would appreciate any articles from submitters. I promise to make sure they get approved as soon as they reach me and have been reviewed. ....oh yeah, I almost forgot...first 3 submission receive a permanent back link in the sponsors box !

Zags Web Directory (see sig ) which is the sister site is still accepting
    free submissions,all of which will receive a thumbnail preview. We take care to approve all submissions as fast as possible.

Infusionx, Feb 11, 2007 IP
    kentuckyslone likes this.
  2. littlea

littlea Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for not making us go through a LOOOONNNNGGG sign up process..Just the basics. Good job. Submitted an article. Thanks.

littlea, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  3. Infusionx

Infusionx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes...I hate having to write a long book just in order to submit my details so I decided to cu tthat all out and leave the basics

Infusionx, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  4. littlea

littlea Peon

Best Answers:
    And, because of that..you'll do well. Good luck!

littlea, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  5. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to say that Infusionx approves articles very quickly and anyone who submits articles can really appreciate that. What good is a higher PR article directory that never approves new articles? After awhile I stop submitting articles at all to a lot of the sites as I have been awaiting approval for nearly two months in some of them.

kentuckyslone, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  6. kentuckyslone

Best Answers:
    Last night and today I am getting a 404 error "page not found" when I try to go to your site. The same thing was happening a couple days ago. I tried several times to visit but couldnt. A funny thing is that when your site does this there is another article directory that has also done the same thing every time and that is Just Articles. What do you think is going on?

kentuckyslone, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  7. Infusionx

Best Answers:
    thats strange I must admit. I have no down time on my server and apart from doing some alterations there seem to be no problems. I have a constant stream of new articles arriving and I havent seen anythign unusual yet. Having said that, I have heard from some friends in the USA that they cant access the site are are also getting 404 error pages.

This sounds more like a server problem than anything else.

Infusionx, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  8. kentuckyslone

Best Answers:
    It is loading fine now and I went immediately to check "Just Articles" and it was also loading well. May be a concindence - possibly both sites are on the same server, I dont know.

Thanks for being quick with the approvals. I have many more articles to submit and will do so as I get the time.

I invite you (this offer is only for Infusionx) to submit a free featured listing for your article directory at http://www.bestdirectoryshowcase.com just submit and skip the payment page and I will approve it for you.

kentuckyslone, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  9. Infusionx

Best Answers:
    Im glad things are working. Thank you very much for your kind offer regarding a free featured listing on your directory. It tried to submit but got a "URL already exists" message. Maybe we can try it again later on. As a small token of appreciation I am puttng a link on my site in the "sponsors box".

Thanx again for your articles. :eek:)

Infusionx, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  10. kentuckyslone

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I found your listing and updated it to featured for you. I didnt realize that you had already submitted your site.

kentuckyslone, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  11. Infusionx

Best Answers:
    I dont remember submitting either. I did write an article though and had it submitted to various article sites. Sounds like a good explanation. Anyway...your link is up, my link is up.. Way to go.!

12. robert s.

robert s. Peon

Best Answers:
    very much liked the quick sign up! hope the approval goes as quick..
    thanks for the opportunity
    greetings from spain!

robert s., Feb 15, 2007 IP
  13. Infusionx

Best Answers:
    Heh Robert........as I mentioned before, thers nothing worse than having to go through a long registration process. As I also submit my own articles to other sites I can only agree with you that its a complete drag having to keep typing in the same old details.....thats why I shortened it.

WHat approval are yuo talking about?. If you signed up you should have received a confirmation mail which you have to confirm. If it was filtered out by your spam box I will approve it without furthur delay.

If you are waiting for an article approval...all articles have been approved

let me know if you are having problems

14. Infusionx

Best Answers:
    okay...just received 2 PMs regarding 404 error messages. Im not quite sure why. If anyone else gets the same error, please PM me as I dont want to contaminate the thread any further. I may have to change my hosting.

15. Infusionx

Best Answers:
    heh slone...just got your e mail

heres a screenshot taken just now at 22.36 [​IMG]
    Its hard to say which end is giving the problems....yours or mine

I ll see to it first thing tomorrow morning and let u know

16. robert s.

robert s. Peon

Best Answers:
    hi infusionx...
    yeah, sorry!! i somehow misread the mails.... i am used to get first a confirmation that the site is submitted and a confirmation after approval. so, i just did not read right. stupid me!!!
    obviously i very much prefer your way....
    greetings from spain

robert s., Feb 16, 2007 IP
  17. Infusionx

Best Answers:
    No problem

I am in the process of changing hosters as the last one was causing probs. The new server the site is hosted on is better ans the site should be up and running in apprx 20 mins from now. Its 11.42 CET here so I think 12.00 hrs will be okay

sorry for any delay....

Infusionx, Feb 16, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.