1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copeac?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by BusinessEmpire, Jan 11, 2007.

1. vicmc

vicmc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well gee I don't know what to say maybe it wasn't you but your affiliates

more about my friendlist it is extremly local all within a 10 mile radious so these people are my neighbors and friends so i am kinda protective of them i am a marketier too but i do not spam nor sell on myspace i am doing something different and yes there will be an ebook :-D

but back to the main subject..
    today alone i received quite a few more ..

several of these from one friend..

for macys card
    gooodiez.com/
    redirects to
    millnicmedia.directtrack.com/z/4867/CD307

which redirects to..
    affiliates.copeac.com/sw/6481/millnicmedia/307%3A%3A4772%3A%3A_%3A%3A_%3A%3A0af086a3fd4a30955e6d05f8a7754998%3A%3A_

which redirects to..
    ab.vcmedia.com/c/s=48180/c=107759/m=millnicmedia/
    Hmmmm so maybe im needing to take this up with vcmedia

from another friend also sent to me 3 times..
    again for macys card
    konjureed.com/
    redirects to
    millnicmedia.directtrack.com/sw/4772/CD307

i email the friends that sends these tell them to change there passwords the spammers got there pass they thank me change it and it stops then just starts up again with another friend

i do not see them advertising clickbank products or commision junctions or for that case copeac's guess these companies have better affiliate screening and policing policies in place

just seems to be alot of millnicmedia stuff
    if any one were to do a google search for millnicmedia they can see what im talking about
    So i just don't understand it to be honest i had never heard of millnicmedia before this are they just big on myspace?

vicmc, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  2. millst2

millst2 Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually just like we spoke with you in IM, we do not allow myspace, and we try damn hard to stop all of it from happening. I did a search on yahoo and google, and it seems to me that your overstating facts.

Also what strikes me as being odd in your conversation with Dan, you were basically explaining a whole process of how this myspace shit works,, and considering you knew all the ins and outs about it, it leads me to believe that you could possibly be a disgruntled affiliate we terminated for advertising on Myspace.

If you want to handle this IM me or pick up the phone,, trying to spread defamatory remarks, isn't helping your case. Dan spoke with you multiple times about your issue, we terminated the affiliate in question ( which did not try and deny the fact he was using myspace), and yet you still seem to want to badmouth my company. We have many members in this forum as affiliates in millnic media, and just because a no longer affiliate pissed you off, you claim that my whole company and it's affiliates are using myspace. So are you claiming you have proof so your allowed to continue your defamation of my company?

I myself know not the first thing about myspace, I don't have a account there and do not want one,,, but from your conversation with dan, which I can show you if you need a reminder,,, you seem to know an awful lot about it. But out of our hundreds of affiliates, there may be a few sneak in here and there and try something shady,, but we will catch them. They will be terminated and the cycle will rinse , wash and repeat. There is not one network out here who doesn't get someone to try and garner this system. Our job is to take action on concerns like yours and fix the problem.

Millnic Media doesn't allow myspace or any other social network to be spammed or advertised on and we have told you that and we have told all of our affiliates. Defamation will get you nowhere, but showing some tact may.

I put my contact info on the earlier post, plus you have already spoken with dan, so it's not like we are hiding in the shadows. Phone numbers are posted right on the site ( millnicmedia.com).

millst2, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  3. seodude

seodude Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,

what payment options do you offer? i couldnt find aynthing about them on your site. im from germany, do you offer wire transfer?

seodude, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  4. millst2

millst2 Guest

Best Answers:
    We offer paypal. ach, check, wire.. we have many affiliates from germany actually. Feel free to look us up. Let me know if there is any other questions.

millst2, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  5. millst2

millst2 Guest

Best Answers:
    Vicmc,

You just recieved an email from me, sent it to your gmail account,in response to one of your emails you sent this morning,, read it and let me know what you want to do.

millst2, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  6. vicmc

vicmc Active Member

Best Answers:
    i deleted the last post hoping it would let me edit beyond that
    but it still will not
    :confused:
    I'm satisfied with millsts reply
    on all the affiliate links there are numbers after mills name
    that is prob the person signed under this company (the affiliate)

I seem to be able to only edit my last post, would like to edit the prev or have them removed by the admin so as not to give any companies bad pr when they had no control on the matter

vicmc, Feb 10, 2007 IP