1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

6-7 honest publishers got banned

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by teguh123, Feb 7, 2007.

1. 010081

010081 Banned

Best Answers:
    i don't think its true ,honest publisers never get banned ,i guess your advertising source was not good ,like if you advertise thru' myspace and other like this sites you will get banned ,

010081, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  2. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    Big traffic purchases are usually full of hitbot traffic that clicks on crap to make it look real. After 6 or 7 people are banned from your setup you have to know there is a reason why. Look to the source, look to the source.

30k Challenge, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  3. teguh123

teguh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    MFA is made for adsense site. However, the exact definition is not clear. Our sites are full with content. Yes the main income is from adsense. Does our site become MFA if we put google ads prominently to maximize clickthrough (only the first ads pay big actually). Is it disallowed? In anyway, most of the time, we asked Google for compliant on site content.

Because we pay for traffic we need to ensure that we have a sponsor that pays more than what we paid.

teguh123, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  4. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    "Look, it's a pretty normal conservative ways to promote. The sites where I advertised are big sites. Some has 3 millions visitors a day. Their CTR is only 1.5%. Perhaps those 1.5% are those who like to "explore" explaining my high CTR?"

Yes they like to explore becaused they are programmed to do so. This is how fake traffic works period. You buy bulk traffic (3 million) only 1.5 % see the need to go to your site but of those you have a 60% CTR on your ads. Think long and hard about that please. Now think what you would do if you wanted to sell someone shitty traffic. Is it easier to make every visitor "smart" where they act like normal surfers or make most of them hit the page and close and a few just click over and over and over.

Experienced webmasters would know from your filter %'s that the traffic is whack and I would wager you assumed it was as well. Instead of ending the purchases though you decided that $10,000 a month was too much to pass up and let it run. If you didn't know well now you do.

3 million > 1.5% > 60% CTR = B/S. Remember that and you'll be ok.

5. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    Again, they obviously approved your site but don't want to pay for your clickbot trash traffic. Find a new source. Of course they approve buying traffic, that is how the internet works. It is up to YOU the purchaser to get rid of bad sources which you seem to not want to do.

6. teguh123

teguh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not entirely innocent because I didn't tell Google that my friends, which use the exact same method that I used, were banned BEFORE I too was banned. That's because Google has the habit of banning related accounts.

I should have been more honest. That would have eliminated a lot of misunderstanding. But well, what would you do if you were in my shoes?

Even if I were honest, I am facing people that don't know me and has negative presumption about publishers. My interpersonal skill is not my strong point. Those adsense team must have faced 1000s of real fraudsters.

I thought I'll use my business connections to tell google that in a save way.

But no. I didn't click on my own links and I didn't generate invalid clicks in anyway I know of. At that time I didn't even know that my traffics were problematic.

teguh123, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  7. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    There is no exact definition of an MFA site. It's a subjective call. Some of the things that make it more MFA are
    1) little or no navigation other than the ads
    2) ads are more prominently placed than content
    3) the content isn't really useful, it generated or scraped or just badly written
    4) the sites pay little or no attention to design, they don't care if a user things the site looks good or not

tlainevool, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  8. teguh123

teguh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is a clickbot. My best guesses is the following. I am not the only one out there promoting google ads in those sources. So, competitors try to get rid of me. So, some people clickbomb manually. Those clickbombing is probably what keeps the price difference that allow the arbitrage possible.

Maybe I should just tell my sources to everyone rather than close friends. Maybe I should just pay cash to anyone that can get me chatted to a Google employee. I am looking for my best options here :D.

With adlogger you can ban those IPs. Yes, they are quite significant. The top 10 out of 200+ clickers click 7% of the time. However, the rest of the traffics, 93% of them, are fine.

Does adlogger keep tracks that many visitors share the same IP?

teguh123, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  9. teguh123

teguh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought MFA is a site made to make money out of adsense. Be honest guys. Under that definition, which of your sites aren't?

teguh123, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  10. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say from experience it is click bot traffic. These crappy made clickbots click everything and bounce around the net from person to person as traffic is sold. You see them constantly when you run a PPC and some sources are slammed with them. The reason I'd say clickbot is your traffic % that filters to your adsense site is so low.

11. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Fact 1: You taught your friends your super duper secret sauce and they were banned.

Fact 2: You admit your traffic is "problematic".

Fact 3: You keep teaching more people. They keep getting banned.

Fact 4: You are banned.

Fact 5: You are wasting everyone's time with this thread.

Fact 6: I am an idiot for replying.

Fact 7: I shall unsubscribe from this thread.

Fact 8: Papa Johns makes the best BBQ pizza -- period.

jackburton2006, Feb 8, 2007 IP
    tlainevool likes this.
  12. teguh123

teguh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Fact 1: You're not female. You're not that pretty.
    Fact 2: It was months BEFORE I was banned.
    Fact 3: I told the risk to my friend.
    Fact 4: I hate you.
    Fact 5: The traffic is okay. It's the few assholes that clickbomb that's not.

Well, not everyone that advertise on those sites are adsense ads though. Some advertise real products where people have to pay for. If they make money it can't be clickbot.

teguh123, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  13. teguh123

teguh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    For a while I couldn't access this site, I thought I was banned from digitalpoint.com too.

Hmmm... Enough nightmare.

teguh123, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  14. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NO , can you show any MFA site Banned ? MFA site not making wrong click ... there you can see content targeted ads

leandar, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  15. trafficnotice

trafficnotice Peon

Best Answers:
    We could never be in your shoes. We are honest people! Either tell us what the source of your traffic is or close this thread because all this speculation is pointless. Clearly you have done something that violated Google's TOS and you know that very well. Complaining about it here will get you nowhere.

Good luck with your future online adventures!

trafficnotice, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  16. crud3w4re

crud3w4re Peon

Best Answers:
    That's some strong language there. Well, tell us your methods, or atleast tell me, and then I might be able to show you a way to get your account back. You purchased MFA sites and you spent thousands in advertisement fees?

crud3w4re, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  17. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm tired of this. Him and 6-7 of his friend all got banned for using similar techniques. He must know what he did wrong. Unsubscribing from the whining thread.

tlainevool, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  18. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i agree , wanna drink a Beer ... BYE

leandar, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  19. aishdina

aishdina Peon

Best Answers:
    ..google adsense is niche oriented, which means your site should be focusing on certain topic. let's not focusing on the clicks and earning only, but on the contents. if you follow this basic rule, you don't have to worry about getting banned.;)

aishdina, Feb 9, 2007 IP