1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For Sale: www.tritonnutrition.com

Discussion in 'Domains' started by lorien1973, Feb 8, 2007.

Domain used to have a PR 4. Says 0 now in the toolbar, but I think that is because I blocked spider access to the domain. I'd think it'd regain PR once spiders can actually reach the domain again. It used to get about 50 PVs/day when it was an ecommerce site, but I didn't like the line and want to dump the domain now.

No starting bid or bin. I'll end this in a week or so.

Registered at godaddy.com - I'll push it to another godaddy account.

lorien1973, Feb 8, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  2. Serhan

Serhan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1$ my bid.

Serhan, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  3. gauravjain26

gauravjain26 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    man i am interested in the deal

i know the 1 $ bid is too low and i will pay what it deserves(or atleast start bidding from what it deserves)

plz tell me the following points

-you giving only domain name or site also with the domain
    -what's the bandwidth at which the site is hosted

i mean tell me the full techno details via pm
    i am really interested in the offer

gauravjain26, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  4. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is content on the domain (a webstore, about 500 products, plus about 50 pages of articles - benefits of calcium, benefits of vitamin b, things of that nature). If you want the content; that's up to you. I will not provide support for it though - there is no database to move over. It's all hard coded pages. I cannot provide support for doing so either, if you don't know a yahoo store's backend, you will have to copy and paste from the pages themselves.

It's a yahoo store. I'm not sure what the bandwidth limits are if there are any at all.

Re-enabling user access is easy, I just don't want to take orders through the store, that's why access is down currently.

$1 is too low. If its not worth my time, I'm not going to sell it. :) I could easily turn it into a blog of a nutrition information site; but the whole topic bores me so that's why I'm selling.

lorien1973, Feb 8, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.