1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copeac?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by BusinessEmpire, Jan 11, 2007.

Hello everyone. I just heard of this affiliate program. I am getting ready to apply to the program. I would like to know are there any forum members who are apart of this affiliate network?

I was looking over some of their offers and many caught my eye. Pretty good selection of offers.

So if anyone has any experience with this company, can you please tell me how are things going for you so far?

1. Do they pay on time?
    2. How is affiliate support?

Thanks

BusinessEmpire, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  2. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, they are around, just make a search on the forums and you will find the first thread :) Good luck

drugoon, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  3. DannyA

DannyA Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Biz Empire,

I am a AM at COPEAC and can assist you with any question you may have regarding our Aff Program. Please shoot me a PM at your convenience to get things rolling.

Best,
    Danny A.

DannyA, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  4. Jdog

Jdog Peon

Best Answers:
    I can vouch for copeac and especially Danielle. They have been paying me on time and their support is awesome. Danielle probably has to answer more of my stupid questions than everyone else combined. They are very active on wickedfire and a bunch of us use them with no problems.

Jdog, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  5. BusinessEmpire

BusinessEmpire Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Danny and Jdog. From what I am reading Copeac seems to be an Affiliate Network in good standing with many affiliates.

I went ahead and signed up.

Thanks Again

BusinessEmpire, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  6. BusinessEmpire

BusinessEmpire Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice, they already accepted me into the network. Time to get things moving.

Thanks everyone.

BusinessEmpire, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  7. MikeIMM

MikeIMM Peon

Best Answers:
    Business Empire thanks for giving us a shot. my name is Mike i am the President of Intermark Media which is the parent company to Copeac. Feel free to IM me with any questions you may have as well as if you want some ideas on how to promote offers or which offers to promote. Since we do some publishing ourselves we have a good idea of what is working and what isn't working first hand.

I think jdog can vouch for my crazy ideas on things to promote that have worked for many people.

Also if you want to see our offers you don't need to sign up, there is a link to all 300 + offers on our home page that you can view. The only thing we don't advertise is the payout you need to sign up to see those.

MikeIMM, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  8. classifieds

classifieds Sopchoppy Flash

Best Answers:
    Mike,

It would help me if you had some brick and mortar contact information on the copaec page. I'm always a little suspicious when I can't find out where the firm is located, who the management team is and how to contact them. . .

good luck. .

-jay

classifieds, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  9. MikeIMM

MikeIMM Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry about no contact info on the site, most of our company info is on our corporate site at intermark media, copeac is a our affiliate network division.

MikeIMM, Jan 13, 2007 IP
  10. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You still need contact information on both sites.

Not alot of people would know that you also own intermarkmedia.

Most people don't join sites that don't have contact information as most of them are scammers. They scam people and you have problems getting into contact with them.

john269, Jan 13, 2007 IP
  11. MikeIMM

MikeIMM Peon

Best Answers:
    Ill add the company info. our phone and email is listed on the main page and once you sign up you have the contact info of your AM in the upper right hand corner of our network on each page.

MikeIMM, Jan 13, 2007 IP
  12. ScriptLoft

ScriptLoft Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using copeac, their customer support is really friendly.

Mike, do you use AIM? Is there a way that i can reach you?

ScriptLoft, Jan 13, 2007 IP
  13. MikeIMM

MikeIMM Peon

Best Answers:
    I do use AIM, but i am not an AM, has your AM been helpful? You can always PM if you need something but your AM should be your first point of contact.

MikeIMM, Jan 14, 2007 IP
  14. Jdog

Jdog Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, yeah, you could say that. One idea doubled my revenue in a weekend. And the AM's are very helpful too! Thanks Danielle.

Jdog, Jan 14, 2007 IP
  15. MikeIMM

MikeIMM Peon

Best Answers:

These are the kind of posts i love to see. Jdog and anyone else my door or PM is always open, feel free to ask for help or answers to questions.

MikeIMM, Jan 14, 2007 IP
  16. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I registered at the site tonight and submitted an application. There is a typ0 on the Tax 1099 form in the address description Perminent Residence Address ( street, apt. or suite no., or rural route )

Karen May Jones, Jan 26, 2007 IP
  17. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I guess pointing that out was not the best way to start a transaction. :p

Karen May Jones, Jan 29, 2007 IP
  18. MikeIMM

MikeIMM Peon

Best Answers:
    Joy thank you for pointing that out. My name is Mike let me know if there is anything I can help you out with.

MikeIMM, Jan 29, 2007 IP
  19. vicmc

vicmc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Mike
    I have a list of over 500 on my myspace it is for a local tech site i run
    and i take care of my friends.

there is a group called millnicmedia who either directly or thru affiliates under them is spamming yahoo answers and myspace users including stealing passes

I had emailed them about it and even chatted with them on aim they say it is affiliates under them but i am believing it is them themselves as one url clearly is from them going to you

for bebe
    affiliates.copeac.com/sw/6790/millnicmedia/88%3A%3A5575%3A%3A_%3A%3A_%3A%3A502c07fe23d53eb2fe79800b7cce7d53%3A%3A

can you please have them stop spamming and stealing or cut them from your program?

please do a google search on millnicmedia and you will see it is all myspace and yahoo answers spam!!!
    this should not continue

Edit;
    the orig myspace bulletins that is spamming around reads as..

check this pic out & try not to be jealous :)
    Picture of a bebe card underneath - then....
    ok so my friend told me this works but i didn't believe it till she sent me this proof picture of her 500 dollar gift card to BEBE.. all you gotta do is enter your email it takes honestly like 20 seconds..

this is the site she used
    url goes to joolies.net

which inturn has that affiliate redirect url above in it

i am also a member of warriorforums and copywriters forums please help me
    thanks
    vicmc

vicmc, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  20. millst2

millst2 Guest

Best Answers:
    I am glad you brought this to our attention Vicmc but for you to claim that it is us that is doing the spamming of myspace, you could not be more wrong. We run a few offers through copeac and as with any network you have affiliates trying to get over on the system. That affiliate in question that you informed us about has been terminated and removed from our system. We do everything we can to address concerns like yours and take our network seriously. We have spoken to Copeac regarding this issue and the affiliate trying to get over on the system is no longer with us.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, but also please be reminded that we get many new affiliates daily and it may take a few days before we actually are able to terminate an affiliate doing something shady. But be rest assured that we have a no spam policy and do not allow the advertising on social networks at all.

If anyone needs to contact me regarding our network feel free to contact me on aim @ MillnicMedia or email at . We are communicating with myspace now to try and make sure we can stamp out fraudulent affiliates faster. Eventually this will not be a problem.

Jeremy Colbert
    CEO/ MILLNIC MEDIA
    www.millnicmedia.com

millst2, Feb 8, 2007 IP