1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone else purchase sites from sundaybrew and receive nothing?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tastysites, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I bought 5 sites on his special deal October 31, 2006 and my order has yet to be completed.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=168738

Two of the sites were started but never finished. I keep being told the work will get done, but again, another month has passed and no changes.

Am I the only one? Everyone else seems happy. :(

tasty

tastysites, Jan 31, 2007 IP
    superprg likes this.
  2. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    I recall having good dealings with sundaybrew...

TheException, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  3. tastysites

tastysites Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He has an excellent rep here and I don't want to detract from that. I am sitting here wondering why, despite repeated PM communications, my sites don't get done.

I wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue or if it really is just my sites.

tastysites, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  4. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    tastysites, I am with you. Joe is a great person, and very helping always, but seems like something is wrong somewhere. I thought it was just me. Close to 6-7 sites of mine are yet to be touched. And the ones that are uploaded, do not have all the 12 articles as promised. 7-8 in most. But as I said, 6-7 of them are yet to be touched.

Joe, we know you are probably overloaded with work. Please do your best, and let's wrap it up.

honey, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  5. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    It might just be a bit of an overload of work. He's working on a site for me, has been for a couple of months and still needs to upload another eight articles. Do I blame him? No, I understand it taking a long time; however, it would still be nice to get the sites up. We support you, Joe, just want to know what's going on.

MafiaMaster, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  6. 313i

313i hummmmmm. No clue

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is a really long time to wait. I'm sorry to hear that, Hope you & honey get what you paid for sometime this year.

313i, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  7. twaster

twaster Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had the same experience. I bought 10 sites and he has promised me twice that the sites /atleast one of the sites will be delivered within a week and nothing has happened.
    If sundaybrewmedia has to much todo, then he shouldn't say yes to more work or atleast tell you that the sites will be deliviered within some time and if something gets in the way he should let you know.

twaster, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  8. tastysites

Best Answers:
    Thanks all, I was feeling like I was the only person with an issue. Joe is always helpful in PM, but the bottom line is that my sites are still not done.

I have asked for a refund a couple of times now (if they are just too busy with other work) but they have said they will not reimburse me.

tastysites, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  9. yanton

yanton Peon

Best Answers:
    Superb response from sundaybrew here - nothing but praise.

yanton, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  10. nsusa

nsusa Peon

Best Answers:
    Bad experience here, too. Not satisfied with the overall progress at all. Deadlines not kept. He finally finished one site for me this week after I requested a refund.

Last time I did order or buy anything from him.

Christoph

nsusa, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  11. livingearth

livingearth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have had quite a few dealings with SundayBrew and I have had nothing but good experiences. Just to balance the scales a lil'... I am sure that with a bit of patience you'll get good end results..

I myself have in the past taken on writing tasks cheaply only to find out that the research and execution to take far longer than expected.( usually because I couldn't satisfy my own unreasonable expectations )

Besides adding those articles a few at a time might look like regular updates to our friends at "g**gle" LOL :)

Ok I just reviewed the thread listed above. Its obvious here that Joe was trying to offer "too good of a deal". Now don't get me wrong a deal is a deal but patence and understanding are definately in order here. But I am certain he'll come through. And end the end you'll have a product that was clearly worth 5 times the price...

livingearth, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  12. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Hello -

Here is my one and only response publicly,

I have completed over 230 sites so far for many customers / members here

I have an itrader of 216 positive feedbacks,

As for the OP "TASTYSITES"

I have had several pm's with you I even redid a site for you to make you happy,

As for the Thread title " I have received nothing "

You know I have done work on http://www.firewallhelp.com

The site looks really nice and the content is very well done as you even said,

Due to the nature of some of the " niches " , the content takes longer then I expected,

Everyone that has received there site has had nothing bad to say about the content or the site , there only gripe is that it took a bit longer then expected,

I assure everyone that has ordered there site, you will be receiving the site , and you will be happy with the out come when it is finished,

I will not be responding to this thread again , because I believe that every client should be dealt with on a case by case basis , and not on a public forum,

If you feel you would like to start discussing your " niches " on a public forum , I personally think that would be a bad idea,

I once again apologize for the delay that some of you have experienced,

Please feel free to email me at sundaybrew { at } gmail.com and I can work with you on the completion / status or your site/s

Thank you

Joe

sundaybrew, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  13. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well im glad that got sorted out!

- Prilep :)

prilep, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  14. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    That's all I wanted to see. Thanks, Joe. :)

MafiaMaster, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  15. tastysites

Best Answers:
    Joe,

I have read your response. I am not interested in being slammed, because I have been nothing but patient and helpful.

I have been forced to go public, because you have my money, will not finish what you promised, and will not refund me either!

Regardless of how many postive itraders you have, the facts are the facts.

I would like a refund. I do not think that is too much to ask in consideration of your obvious backlog. I will PM you regarding this once again and trust that you will be honorable to it.

Thanks,
    tasty

tastysites, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  16. ericandcandi

ericandcandi Peon

Best Answers:
    Well all I see is quality from all his sites, I too am waiting for a site, but I will wait a little longer because quality is everything. But all of you here on dp should already know this.

ericandcandi, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  17. CPW-Carl

CPW-Carl Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also waiting for work that I paid for on November 5th, 2006 to be completed. He did do a site for me, however I paid for articles twice as long as the ones supplied and have been patiently waiting for the work to be completed as promised by sundaybrew.

I have waited for several months and during that time several deadlines have been promised by sundaybrew, however none of them have been met. I don't understand why he promises a deadline if there is no chance of it being met.

Then tonight when I asked for an update on the latest deadline which was not met, much to my surprise I got the following responses:

and

So now I have given up on the site ever being finished and by the looks of people who have asked for refunds I won't get my money back either.

The only good that can come of this now is for other people to see it and hopefully they will be warned off from doing business with the scammer SundayBrew.

CPW-Carl, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  18. 313i

313i hummmmmm. No clue

Best Answers:
    WOW... Those are some pretty terrible things to say to a client that has already paid for work and been forced to wait for so long. I don't understand why everyone is having such a hard time getting a refund, unless your money has already been spent...

I would never treat a client like that. If you can't handle the work don't take it on. If you take on to much and find that you can't complete it in a timely manner a prompt refund is in order far before the client has to contact you about the project taking to long. :rolleyes:

313i, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  19. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He never screwed me on a website, but I wrote some articles for him, and he never paid............When I started a thread about here, I got an infraction.

tesla, Feb 8, 2007 IP
    honey likes this.
  20. CPW-Carl

CPW-Carl Peon

Best Answers:
    An infraction for what? reporting a scammer? That is not on.....

CPW-Carl, Feb 8, 2007 IP
    honey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.