1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I use multiple blogs?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Briant, Feb 7, 2007.

I have my own website and I have added my blog to it. I have heard that niche blogging is better. I guess you get better rates for the ads etc.

But I wondered if it was worth having multiple blogs on different URLs, or if I could get away with just having clearly defined categories without ruining my blogs marketability.

Briant, Feb 7, 2007 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  2. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Multiple blogs on different URLs. Preferably you want content that is going to be easy to keep fresh - maybe even content that is timeless. Don't get bogged down on more than 3 or 4 good blogs at the same time. You can make as much money and attract as many visitors with 3 or 4 well designed, well optimised, regularly updated interesting blogs as you can with 50 third-rate naff blogs.

CountryBoy, Feb 7, 2007 IP
  3. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I sort of got that impression from reading around. Multiple specific sites, with different content topics, but not too many.

Briant, Feb 7, 2007 IP
    guerilla likes this.