1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what are some good ways to make money

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kawa_188, Feb 6, 2007.

i really want away to start making a income online but have not found anyways and been looking for around a year ive tryed a few ways to and have just lost money sombody please tell me how to start that actually works

kawa_188, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  2. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its been mentioned many times but is often suggested to find something that you already have a passion for, as it can make working on the project a whole lot more enjoyable.

I guess it depends what you have already tried in the past.

One thing i can say is personally its not been easy but ive stuck with things and very gradually im seeing small improvements, this has also been down to gaining more experience and understanding, something that i didn't have at the beginning.

More than enough people here and on other forums will give you invaluable information but some of the decisions are really down to yourself at the end of the day.

Dont always plough money into something that appears to be failing, an injection of cash wont always help if not spent wisely.
    Most can be done without spending a penny, it just takes determination an patience.

pipes, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  3. kawa_188

kawa_188 Peon

Best Answers:
    i really would like to start a website and get traffic to it and try the adsense thing but i dont know what kind of site to make or anything

kawa_188, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  4. kalle437

kalle437 Peon

Best Answers:
    A very easy and funny kind of website you can create is a blog. Not to spam or anything, but I am actually writing an article series in my blog about how to Start a Money Making Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

kalle437, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  5. Vigor

Vigor Peon

Best Answers:
    Just spend some time reading around DP and you should start to get then hang of it. However dont expect site to make money from the start. You can always check my sig for faster ways to make money, though websites are the best long term way to go.

Vigor, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  6. Cryogenius

Cryogenius Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many revenue sharing communities about, for example Squidoo, HubPages and TrendyFriendy. All you need to do is create a bit of content, and maybe some promotion. The communities are quite active, and the site appear quite high in the search engine results.

Once you've got the hang of it, you can start building you own site, and have all the money to yourself.

While you're learning, be sure to pay attention to the great advice here at DP forums.

Cryo.

Cryogenius, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  7. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Start a blog on a topic you know, and post every day to it. Then, post useful comments for people in your niche.

Franck S, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  8. PaulJ

PaulJ Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely start with a blog. Use a free platform like Wordpress or blogger so there is zero outlay. Be prepared to post every day for six months before you start earning anything significant. As for revenue sources, use adsense, paid text links, sponsorship, affiliate sales etc etc. Just don't rely on one single source!

PaulJ, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  9. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Without hard work theres no money ...

w3bmaster, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  10. Cut

Cut Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to blogspot.com sign up, Adsense will accept you since you have a blog with blogspot. Choose a topic you want to talk about. Put adsence on it, along with some affiliates on there. Post often and make sure to keep it nice and clean. You will get traffic from the search engines. But not enough you can post in forums and have the link to your blog and forum traffic tends to bring in a lots of traffic depending how many posts you have. Also it gives you backlinks which increases the page rank on your blog and you get more traffic to your blog from search engines. Maybe that might help you.

Cut, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  11. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get a blog. Start updating it everyday with fresh new content. Submit to DIGG get traffic add google adsense make money. :). But it does take time.

- Prilep :)

prilep, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  12. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    first you need to learn how to insert punctation marks in your sentences. then you need to do one of what others have suggested and build great content.

it's really a too general question. there's too many answers to it.

devin, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  13. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    start with a blog on a topic that intersts you.. make money with adsense from your blog and related aff programs.. go to blogger.com

Swerd, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  14. ez-online-money.com

ez-online-money.com Peon

Best Answers:
    So you've been looking for a year and still can't find anything that sparks your interest.

If there's one hard thing about making money on the internet, it's finding out what you want to do to make money on the internet.

Perhaps you could explain what exactly you tried and lost money to? Maybe that'll give some insight as to what doesn't work for you.

There's countless ways on making money on the internet, and everyone will tell you that their way is the best, easiest and fastest.

My advice to you is to research every last piece of information you find about how to make money on the internet. This includes downloading free e-books, joining some mailing lists that offer information on the subject, reading articles, and reading message boards. I hope this helps.

ez-online-money.com, Feb 6, 2007 IP