1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase of Website Visitors To 300,000+/ Day.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by freeuploadedfiles, Aug 13, 2006.

1. ---Lily---

---Lily--- Peon

Best Answers:
    and i want 1,000,000+ visitors/ day!

Please enlist a complete set of different methods.. lol

Lily

---Lily---, Feb 5, 2007 IP
  2. Robert Allen

Robert Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    Free Methods:

1. Myspace Bulletins (great starter)
    2. Directorys - advertise on here.
    3. Self-SEO (DIY-SEO, what i have done on robertall.com and paidpaid.info, not perfect, but works.)
    4. Time (MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR EVER! I get 100visitors a day on paidpaid, and 200/day on robertall. Robertall was opened march 2005, paidpaid was opened november 2006. I advertise paidpaid a lot, i dont advertise my personal blog.)
    5. CONTENT, seo with no content is STUPID, it is like jumping a step. SEO for a blog is easy. SEO for a forum is not easy, and SEO for a flash site or directory is near impossible.
    6. Value - if your content has a purpose, and it is useful, you will get return visitors, the ones that submit again and again. Imange i had 50visitors a day, i had crap content, i get 1 return visitor a day. That means i increase 1visitor extra a day. Lets day i have AMAZING content, i will get a return visitor which visits daily. I get 50 visitors a day, of which 30 are return visitors, and 10 of them will become return visitors the next day or week.

My brother says 'Content'. I say 'Content'. Most places on the internet say that content is the key, and i agree 100%. SEO+content=amazing PR/return visitors/search engine visitors.

bad SEO+content=okish PR/return visitors/not much SE-visitors

Good SEO+no content=no PR/no return visitors/no SE-visitors.

SEO is important, but content is more important. Don't touch blackhat SEO, cos that could get you banned.

Robertall.com's most popular search terms are (lol at the first one);

robert allen sucks
    robert allen scam
    sa mp hacks
    samp hacks
    permedit.exe
    samp.saa
    samp

All because i post unique content. The SA:MP review was the best turnover of traffic from search engines ever on my blog, and it is causing me bandwidth issues.

I don't know much SEO, as you can see, but buying SEO is NOT needed. Content is important, the rest is optinion imho.

rob

Robert Allen, Feb 5, 2007 IP
    igloodesigns likes this.
  3. LarcenIII

LarcenIII Peon

Best Answers:
    How is stevenfin able to spam the forum with a new account?

LarcenIII, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  4. Mian Bao

Mian Bao Peon

Best Answers:
    Have good content for your site and slowly build up ? That's what a lot of people do.

Mian Bao, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  5. chrishonda

chrishonda Peon

Best Answers:
    Someone early on in the thread mentioned riding the viral wave. That might be a way to at least speed up the process. For example, see if you can attach your URL to a viral YouTube video. If you get an interesting FanPage going, that will bring in some traffic for you too. You can buy tweets too.

I know someone said they don't ever click banner ads on sites, but I think a lot of people do. So definitely get your banners up on some big websites! And use solo ads. I'm assuming (as we all are) that you have a good marketing and advertising budget that you're willing to spend for this. Solo ads will do wonders for you! If you've never had success with this, watch this free tutorial video.

Don't let people discourage you! You can't rise to low expectations and it's so healthy that you can dream big and stay positive! GOOD LUCK! :)

chrishonda, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  6. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    300,000 a day is an enormous surge, many big sites don't get that in a month, much less a day

golfpro1, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  7. chhikara

chhikara Member

Best Answers:
    2 ways to get this much traffic. Either spend thousands of dollars or spend some months doing hard work. If you want to choose the later one then you must start working on your website. Make backlinks by posting articles, forum signatures, blogs comment, link exchange, blog networks. Keep this work continue and you will reach your goal within few months.

chhikara, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  8. shmerns

shmerns Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, we would all like that, and if it were that easy we would also all be doing it too. But I like your spirit, good luck!!

shmerns, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  9. michael.aulia

michael.aulia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought forum signature links are no-follow so they are practically crappy?

michael.aulia, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  10. premiere

premiere Peon

Best Answers:
    hey
    well if you manage that goal of 300,000 you will be able to sell the formula
    to us all here and get rich just from that.

peter

premiere, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  11. fldave59

fldave59 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should be ashamed of yourself. Everyone knows it's only going to cost 90k. Quit yanking his chain.

fldave59, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  12. Cyber God

Cyber God Peon

Best Answers:
    all you need is time and patience,man..

but these methods will do some magic

upload vids on youtube
    blog commenting
    forum signature
    unique content (you may just copy articles from other sites BUT edit all sentences)
    sign up to social networking such as FB,twitter and Netter Land (hahahaha) and write your site status,services,contents etc

Cyber God, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  13. iJK318

iJK318 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are multiple ways to market your site and the only way to reach your goal is to utilize them all and to have time and patience.

The ways that I can currently think of are:

Article Marketing - I actually just wrote a thread on this topic here - forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2273579
    Video Marketing
    Forum Marketing
    Social Marketing
    Classified Ads
    Answer Sites like Yahoo Answers
    Blogging
    Product Reviews
    Backlinking
    Press Releases
    Email Marketing
    SEO
    PPC Campaigns
    Blog Commenting
    Sitemaps and Search Engine Submits
    Social Bookmarking

Like i said and others have stated just research and follow the methods and have time and patience.

Hope I helped you out or gave you a little more info you didn't think of.

- Jeff K.

iJK318, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  14. vishnubabu

vishnubabu Member

Best Answers:
    That takes in a lot of bucks.

vishnubabu, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  15. chadfuse

chadfuse Member

Best Answers:
    try to hire a black hat seo they have tools for that..but not quite sure it will work because of search engine updates..

chadfuse, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  16. AntunTun

AntunTun Peon

Best Answers:
    PAY TO CLICK sites offers these kind of services. I am not sure about 300k thou. Do we talk about unique visitors??? If yes then the only way is that you have the content that can support that number.

AntunTun, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  17. bestleads

bestleads Peon

Best Answers:
    free uploaded files this thread is five years old (Aug 13, 2006).

Hopefully you have learned something in all these years.

Probably by this time you have been doing your homework and are getting those 300K visitors per day.

If you are not and if your are not willing to spend the $100k per day necessary to reach that goal you can get it almost free:

If you live in a 300k population community you can talk them into helping you to do traffic exchanges, safelist, free classified ads, forums, blogs, etc., free sites and they themselves visiting your site everyday.

You will have tremendous visitors.

Of course, do you want "targeted" visitors, do you want "buyers". Those are other issues.

Of course, in reality free doesn't exist. When people talk about free they refer about cash, money.

They don't realize that time is worth money.

How much is the value of your time: 1 cent an hour?, $1 an hour? $10 an hour? $100 an hour? $100K an hour?

If you value your time at $10 an hour and you spend 10 hours at any task you have just invested $100.

ROI or return on investment is important.

Sincerely,

Antonios

bestleads, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  18. onedumbaussie

onedumbaussie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I would ring up Mark and make an Offer for facebook and then re-direct to my website.
    Do you think they use cpanel?

Job's DONE!

onedumbaussie, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  19. kriishna

kriishna Peon

Best Answers:
    How is it possible? if i want to increase traffic for my blog is it comfortable ?

kriishna, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  20. nihit.tuli

nihit.tuli Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, this thing would take a real long time to attract traffic over 3,00,000. All you need to work on is the specific keywords in your website that you are targetting. Also create backlinks for them.

nihit.tuli, Sep 5, 2011 IP