1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Change AdSense and AdWords Referrals Payment Thresholds and Commissions

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by oziii, Feb 1, 2007.

Is anyone else noticing different payout amounts and conversion numbers in their AdSense and AdWords referrals reports today?

As I've just written on my blog - I'm getting $5 payouts instead of $100 payouts and I'm getting a lot more of them than usual.

Looks like they've decreased the payout threshold that publishers or advertisers that you refer need to reach and have also reduced how much we earn.

oziii, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  2. podoenator

podoenator Peon

Best Answers:
    I received my first payouts from adsense referrals /I have only adsense referrals/. 2 conversions - 10$ only. Huge disappointment.

I guess you are right.

podoenator, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  3. oziii

oziii Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah - getting reports that this is pretty wide spread now. Looks like a change happened and they will probably update it later today.

oziii, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  4. oziii

oziii Peon

Best Answers:
    Another update - I'm now hearing that they are offering a two tiered system where:

1. We earn $5 when the publisher we refer earns their first $5 (much more achievable than previously)
    2. We earn $250 when the publisher we refer earns their first $100 (wow) - on top of the original $5.

This can from the Danish AdSense office - I'm still yet to see it anywhere officially on their sites but it looks pretty amazing if it's true. Almost looks too good to be true - but seems like it might be!

oziii, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  5. kh7

kh7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting. When I read about this at SEROUNDTABLE, I thought - hey that doesn't fit what I see. I just had a sign-up and they haven't made me a dime. But that may be because they have not made $5,- yet. $250 for the first $100 that publisher makes is indeed incredible. Does make me stop deleting the code for these buttons (I have not had too many sign-ups). I wonder if the 90 days rule is still on.

kh7, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  6. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    Looks like no one was promoting adsense because very few people made $100 dollars in first 90 days.

Atleast they now give people something for refferals and i still would like to know what percent of people make enough so you get the $250. I doubt that many make enough money for the $250 if it still is in 90 days.

I would rather adsense paid percent of profits to refferals like some sites. Then i would be going after refferals like crazy.

rcj662, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  7. datastage

datastage Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you get 5 $ payout by adsense .

datastage, Apr 20, 2011 IP