1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

An end of month late flurry?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ThisBuzz, Jan 30, 2007.

OK after the month's complaints about Adsense

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=229012

I am happy to say that there is every possibility that I may just get back to the earnings I was expecting after starting off quite well.

August was the last month that I was higher than this month and I think maybe the changing of my address did effect my whole Adsense thingy last year

However next month will tell me how much of a difference the changing of the amount of Ad blocks did influence the click value etc

I hope it is a positive

here's to 2007 long may it continue

ThisBuzz, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  2. iBold

iBold Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had the same experience. December of last month was horrible for my adsense earnings, but this month (especially towards the end), it's picked up a lot, and almost returned to the normal levels I've been used to.

iBold, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  3. hiacclaimdir2

hiacclaimdir2 Member

Best Answers:
    You have to wonder if google was seasonally adjusting net income by chaning criteria during this time frame. It strikes me as odd how all ofthese revamps that have been taking place happen toward the end of the year. Any thoughts?

hiacclaimdir2, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  4. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bids are the highest at christmas. My traffic was the highest at christmas. Yet, december was the worst adsense month in over a year. Weird.

lorien1973, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  5. 45n5

45n5 Peon

Best Answers:
    there are huge spikes and valleys with adsense so I watch my moving average's

measuring success on a per day basis with adsense will give you a heart attack.

congrats on the upswing, I sometimes get a "late flurry" at month's end also (this month included).

45n5, Jan 30, 2007 IP
    northpointaiki likes this.