1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EBook Size for CB

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Valrod, Jan 30, 2007.

I'm planning on writing an Ebook to put up on CB and get Affiliates, what size should it be as far as word count? And any other things I should consider as a vendor. I believe I have found a niche that can be interesting for the reader and profitable for me. I'm in this for the long term so I don't plan on making a crappy "report" type product.

Valrod, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  2. integrity

integrity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    100-150 Pages is always your best option.

integrity, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  3. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dam....aa a reader i would like about 50 pages but not repetable i mean most of the eBooks are crap cause there is all this eBooks talk about how to make money when actually the main money making system for now is affialting...
    and tell me if im wrong..this guys put an eBook about google adsense when actually they got a link at bottom of the page to affilate....this is absured.

wounded1987, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  4. Valrod

Valrod Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds a bit long to me.

When did I say I was going to write a book on adsense? Actually, that would be the last thing I would write it on, that market is soaked. AFA, my referral Id in my sig, look around many people have them.

Valrod, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  5. skimmy

skimmy Peon

Best Answers:
    I would look for something in the 50-60 page area because as a reader that's typically long enough I would think.

skimmy, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  6. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly think it depends on quality.

If you have 50 pages super-packed with incredibly helpful info, this could equate, in your buyer's mind, to 150 pages with the same info kind of draped all over.

Chances are, if you focus on providing value in several key area of the product - things that really solve the customer's problem or answer the customer's questions, they won't really care if it's 40 pages or 100.

-T

Telmari, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  7. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the thing is that after you already bought the book u can only refund the money. if u gona start reading and it will be crap like u say than they wont reach to the 150 page and refund the money. if they read only 50 nice pages it will be much better for a reliable good product - no dout.

wounded1987, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  8. integrity

integrity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had said 100-150 pages for reputability, but... The best way to go I guess after thinking on it is write till you have written everything that has needed to be said. Then you have written a quality book. It's all about diligent quality.

integrity, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  9. OpenForSale.com

OpenForSale.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why limit yourself by number of pages?
    Write down what you want to say and if it takes 200 pages, that's fine. And if you can say all you want in 25 pages, that isn't bad either.
    I don't really think it makes a huge difference, because if you have information that people want they would be willing to pay for it.

Remember though you probably could justify charging a much higher price for a bigger book. Then again, make sure it's not 200 pages of fluff, otherwise the buyer will look at the money spent as a waste and demand a refund.

OpenForSale.com, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  10. dog_24

dog_24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Heck, why worry about number of pages? If you can put it into 3 pages go for it. People don't buy the products because of number of pages, they buy it because of the information and the quality of information. I've seen products with 10 pages and that had tons of sales.

dog_24, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  11. thehotbusinesses@hotmail.

thehotbusinesses@hotmail. Active Member

Best Answers:
    WHat were these products id like to investigate more?