1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The reason of all US wars since 90`s?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Michelangelo, Jan 26, 2007.

1. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chulium its naive to think we start wars because we just want to. Most of these wars were planned in advance a while back. Do u think kuwait would have been slant drilling into saddams teritory without our explicit green light? Do u think we would have given him the green light to invade kuwait if we didnt think we could turn it around against him? People u need to start thinking in terms of GREY not black and white.

pingpong123, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  2. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Michelangelo, if these billions of dollars were put towards peace, dont u think it would help the poor and create more middle class in this world? If so how would this benefit teh rich and elite power. Now people we are starting to think:)

pingpong123, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  3. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    But wouldn't it be easier to just increase the defense spending without starting a war in Iraq?

latehorn, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  4. Sorvoja

Sorvoja Don't hide my ads!

Best Answers:
    I do not think George Bush is corrupt, and he does not have any superiors. He is the president, the supreme leader of the free world. He was elected (indirectly) by the people of the United States and he is truly blessed by God.

Sorvoja, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  5. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    He might be the president and is looked upon highly by a lot of people but why on earth would you think a president of a country would be blessed by God? For doing what? The only people that are blessed by God are ones who do his will. Do you honestly think Bush is doing God's will?

Cheap SEO Services, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  6. Michelangelo

Michelangelo Peon

Best Answers:
    The whole war is about natural ressources and business, business and business. So explain me, all of your presidents come from super rich families, all of your senators, have or work in the managment of multi national companies, do you really think that these people care for the small worker? Are you really so blind, you US people? Why should an OIL-service company "Halliburten" work for the US army as a "food supplier"? Can you explain that.? So the people of your gouverment use the state to follow their own Interrests. Now the oil in Iraq, Afghanistan are in American hands. That means that the country with the most growing economy, who needs oil / rawmaterials will not be able to buy the needed materials to grow more and more. So you are right, that America´s oil is provided from its own continent, but they try let the big lion China stay hungry!

Michelangelo, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  7. MarRome

MarRome Peon

Best Answers:
    What super rich families did Ford,Carter,Reagan and Clinton come from?

MarRome, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  8. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually he do have superiors. There are Kings and there are King Makers.

Which free world you talking about man? "Free World" only exisits in fantacies.

You need to justify that budget in the eyes of public so they don't get jumpy from time to time.

I think pingpong123 is right. These wars are planned like 10-30 years before actually they get started.

wmghori, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  9. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Wasn't fighting terrorism in Afghanistan alone enough for increase defense spending? Also, the Iraq war led to a strong Democratic election win which will probably lead to less defense spending. Why would the Republicans like to loose their possession of power?

To think is not the same as knowing something. If you think that they have planned the wars a lot of years before, wouldn't that require some concrete evidence? How would you argue about it in the court?

I have some questions for you..
    Who do you think is planning the wars?
    Are those that are planning the wars able to predict the future?
    Why havn't any information about this leaked out?
    Documents in Iraq has shown that Russia knew about the Iraqi invasion a few weeks before it happened. Why didn't they know about it 10 or 30 years before?

latehorn, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  10. wmghori

Best Answers:
    Which terrorism you talking about? Do you really think that a guy with bunch of people can do anything in the country which is 14000 miles away from him? For argument's sake, lets agrees with that. Hijacking of one plane is understandable (somehow they fooled airport security at one airport and manage to take weapons to the plane) but come on, 4 planes hijacked at the same time and 14 hijackers get to the planes with weapons. Airports are considered to be very secure with all those X-Rays machines and metal detectors and most importantly Airport Security or Custom Officers. http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

These cases cannot be taken to courts, no one will let you. Why no evidence can be provided? That why goes under the same category of why murder of a US president is still a mystery?

About the prediction, have you ever played a game of Chess? If you have then you probably understand better.

wmghori, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  11. Neptune

Neptune Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've got two words, GEORGE BUSH

Neptune, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  12. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bush has been president since the 90's. I didn't know that.

lorien1973, Jan 27, 2007 IP
  13. ishaqjude

ishaqjude Active Member

Best Answers:
    The real reason for those wars are not for Oil, but BLOOD!

Ishaq.

ishaqjude, Jan 27, 2007 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  14. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Latehorn, why not get the info from reading a book by one o fteh true kings.
    Colonel fletcher prouty was head weapons procurer for the top black ops unit. They helped to rigg elections in italy, take out mossadegh in iran, among many others.

He was also a briefing officer and liason briefing officer between the cia and army. He was also in the banking establishment. He also helped write nsam 263.

Why not read it from the horses mouth, This info cannot be denied by any government official because prouty was part of the ESTABLISHMENT.
    Read his book, get the facts and please tell me that these wars arent started many years in advance. Prouty lost faith in the power structure after the coup detat liquidating president kennedy.

Ishaqjude these wars are for oil and power. They dont care whos blood gets shed in the process as long as the goal is accomplished.

Ever since kennedy was taken out every president knows better than to do the right thing. That was a public execution to serve as an example to every president after him. Why do u think LBJ completely reverses kennedy's nsam 263 and signed into effect nsam 273 doing a complete 360 degree turn on jfk's goal of getting our troops out of vietnam.

Why do u think the info on jfk's assasination has been locked away from us until the year 2029. If anyone can disprove anything of what i said please study it and come back with a response.

pingpong123, Jan 28, 2007 IP
  15. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Latehorn u want solid evidence going up against a machine with unlimited financial resources and manpower behind it???????????????

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND

pingpong123, Jan 28, 2007 IP
  16. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    From the comment above, I assume that you know very little about Al-Qaida and how powerful they really are. But to answer the question, yes at the time it happened, the security in US was properly not adapted to handle domestic terror attacks.

Hijacking four planes appeared to be possible and was made in the morning when the Airport security hadn't really waked up yet. Fortunately the plan didn't work perfect for Al-Qaida and one plane therefore crashed in PA.

14 hijackers? I thought they was 19.

According to the pre-9/11 airport security, people was allowed to travel with metal objects that could be used for violence.
    If the poll is fair made, the best it does is to prove that a third of the people who took part in the poll is a little bit twisted. I like to see the question and the option for the poll before I make any more comment about it. Also how many and who they actually questioned.

How do you know? If you have solid evidence, then you can atleast try.

No, it's not a huge mystery, the zapruder clip clearly shows that the bullet came from Oswald's position. Also, the bullet fits to Oswald's weapon. The question is wether Oswald was alone in the room or not. But I find it unlikely.

I don't think you can compare it with a game, do you think that all major events are planned? You can't predict every mans mistake.

latehorn, Jan 28, 2007 IP
  17. wmghori

Best Answers:
    Dude I live in Pakistan, I believe i know more about them than you. They can't even pull the stunt like 9-11 here in Pakistan. They don't have any resources here, no one even like them at all. People here hate OBL more than GWB. For us he is just a US Govt. or CIA agent, thats it. Don't believe on everything you see or read in Media. Media has only one role and that is deception.

Are you kidding me. You are saying that the security staff was sleeping at the job? This can happen to one airport but not at the four airports and at the same date and time.

Are they allowed to take guns and handgrnades too?

Read the above post by pingpong123.

Yes you can. Its exactly like playing chess, You guide your oponent to the defeat. You plan every move, even the moves of your oponent. That is why its called The Game of Kings. Do a survey and you'll find out that 95% of polictians' faviroute game is Chess.

Here is a riddle: "For some people glass is half empty and for some glass is half full. But in reality the glass is always FULL." Figure out how it is possible and you will start to think in totally dieffernt prospect.

And do read that book pingpong123 mentioned.

wmghori, Jan 28, 2007 IP
    latehorn likes this.
  18. lunarweblink

lunarweblink Guest

Best Answers:
    finally a president that's not pussy and go's after thos terrorist go bush whoohooo

lunarweblink, Jan 28, 2007 IP
  19. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    You don't need much resources, the hijackers used knifes and box cutters, some flight training also.

No, I don't suggest they was sleeping, just that they was perhaps less aware of the situation.

I don't know, but they could obviously take in knifes and box cutters.

What JFK-CTs easily forgets is that a round object starts to spin when a bullet is passed through them(if it doesn't pass exactly right through). And nobody have the burden to disapprove pingpong123:s theory, it's up to pp to hand out the evidence.

Sounds interesting. I'm sure it works out in many cases, but how to prepare for a war event 30 years in the future? How are you even going to know what technology your enemy have by then?

Thanks for the advise, and I will try to get over that book later.

latehorn, Jan 28, 2007 IP
  20. Michelangelo

Michelangelo Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn`t it a wonder, that these presidents had relatives or they themselfs worked for large companies,.....think about it.

Michelangelo, Jan 28, 2007 IP