1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WritingUp: No New Accounts?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Briant, Jan 26, 2007.

Or is it just me? I am trying to join Writingup. I had thought about joining Xomba, but I don't like their TOS, and I use Writeniche, but it's low traffic. I have been trying sign up for a few days now without any luck. The email confirmation with my password never came (it's not in the junk mail either). They say on their page that Hotmail would block their email at times , so I tried a Yahoo email and it still didn't work. They haven't responded yet to my query via the submission form on their site. Are they not taking new accounts due to some "legal issues" I have heard mentioned, or is it just technical? There seem to be a lot of complaints about down time. But, it seems like a decent site with good traffic and activity.

Briant, Jan 26, 2007 IP
    skibladner, guerilla and ncz_nate like this.
  2. autorave

autorave Peon

Best Answers:
    why not try Soul Cast? or Blogger Party? Some good traffic there too I guess.

autorave, Jan 26, 2007 IP
  3. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a Blogfeast account, but I haven't used it yet. I want to use some blogs for somewhat technical content (how to do something, etc.) and others for other material. I figured Writingup and Xomba were good for both, and there are probably a lot more which are good for the latter, but not the former. Xomba and Writingup have easy access to topic specific information, which I like. I.e., they make it easy for the reader, which in my opinion, is key. However, Xomba is out due to their TOS, and Writingup is just not responding. So I may try my Blogfeast account, since Writeniche seems dead (there are a couple blog posts, but no comments for about six days).

Briant, Jan 26, 2007 IP
    guerilla likes this.