1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to Hire SEO people

Discussion in 'Services' started by I4Consulting, Jan 24, 2007.

Hello everyone. I'm looking to hire some individuals to handle certain aspects of SEO processes for me. My business is growing and I need to add some trustworthy people, that are gifted at what they do, work quickly, and do good work. I'm looking to hire people on a per client basis. I will pay you a monthly fee to work for me for a client. Please private message me with a summary of your qualifications, some referrals, and also your monthly price you're looking for in order to do this.

This isn't a real quick project, more of a building a long term relationship with you. I have quite a few clients, and if you can work quickly, are great at what you do, then we can work on an ongoing basis.

Content Builder – Primarily responsible for creating search engine friendly and link friendly content that will attract attention to the site. Often, content builders will also contribute to a blog, create articles, and edit existing pages.

Link Builder – Assigned to marketing the site across the web through link requests, directory submissions, social media marketing, and community participation.

SEO Technician – Responsible for keeping the technical side of the site (URLs, CSS, Link Structure, Keyword Use, Sitemaps, Feeds, etc) clean and search friendly.

I4Consulting, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  2. globalinsolutions

globalinsolutions Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM Sent to you. Waiting for your feedback.

globalinsolutions, Jan 24, 2007 IP