1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Revenue Science

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by emadness, Jan 24, 2007.

Hello all,

I joined Revenue Science CPC Program 2 days ago, and the reports are not very good, it's updated once per day (at the end of the day), the first day of report it shows 243,885 Impressions, 0 Clicks, 0 eCPM, 0 CTR, 0 Revenue ... Is it normal? or am i doing something wrong with putting the ad code? I followed the instructions and im 100% sure nothing's wrong with the ad code, would love to hear a reply from those who tried revenue science, Thanks.

emadness, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  2. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I never tried them < rather I never heard about them > ... but with 243,885 impressions .. 0 clicks sounds weird :eek: :eek:

mixke, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  3. emadness

emadness Active Member

Best Answers:
    just got a reply from them and they said that i have been set on a new platform in order to take full opportunity of their targeting capabilities and they already told me so before i signup with them, they provide weekly stats sent to the email instead.

emadness, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  4. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It would be great if you keep us updated on how this Revenue Science thingy goes for you .
    They pay by paypal ? or maybe can I have a link to the site ?
    Thanks ..!!

mixke, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  5. gotsit

gotsit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im also interested in how this turns out for you , looking forward to your update

gotsit, Jan 24, 2007 IP